Wash the chicken breast and wipe it with an absorbent paper, cut it into strips along its length, season it and add it to the flour (4 tablespoons). Separately in a bowl put eggs, mustard, flour, salt and milk. Mix quickly. so as not to make lumps and put the pan on the heat and the pieces of meat that were given through the flour, now put them in the bowl composition, place them in the pan one by one and fry them. They are taken out in a plate on which we put an absorbent napkin. .
Spicy chicken slices
I made chicken legs with garlic sauce and because there was still some juice left, I thought I would roll the snails a little through it. Besides the fact that they were tasty, they seemed to be even younger.
- 1 kg chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 ml oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red
- 200 gr of flour
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
Wash the chicken breast, slice it thinly and press the slices lightly, with the palm of your hand.
Sprinkle salt over them and let them rest until we prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Peel the garlic and grind it well with a little salt, then add pepper, oregano and a little oil and rub well as for the juice.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Beat eggs with a little salt, add milk and 3/4 of the amount of flour. We sprinkled the rest of the flour on a plate.
We pass the slices of schnitzel through the garlic sauce, then through the flour on the plate and finally through the egg composition.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan and fry the snails on both sides until nicely browned.
How to prepare the best chicken slices at home
Snitel is a snack known all over the world, but many of us prepare it differently than its original recipe says. The classic schnitzel, which is called Wiener Schnitzel and has its origins in Austria, contains veal and breadcrumbs. But even in the homelands of the dish, people often replace veal [& hellip]
Snitel is a snack known all over the world, but many of us prepare it differently than its original recipe says. The classic schnitzel, which is called Wiener Schnitzel and has its origins in Austria, contains veal and breadcrumbs. But even in the homelands of the dish, people often replace veal with chicken breast or pork. Due to the fact that schnitzel is consumed in almost all areas of the world, for its preparation there are several recipes, with various ingredients, depending on the tastes of each.
Mini Baked Chicken Snails
Put the chicken breast pieces cut into small pieces and beaten to be thin, in 3 tablespoons olive oil, a little pepper and lemon juice mix well, cover and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
In a plate put the parmesan and breadcrumbs and parsley (I did not put it was evening and I did not go to the garden to pick: d) mix and put the chicken pieces are well breaded and put in a greased pan with oil (I stitched with baking paper greased with oil).
Put in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes and half the time they return. I also made a salad as a garnish, all the ingredients in the salad are from the garden, these days I will take pictures. They are very good.
Chicken breast schnitzels & # 8211 This is how the tastiest chicken schnitzels are made
Chicken breast snails are delicious, especially if marinated before. You can serve them with mashed potatoes. You must try this recipe if you want to serve your family with a tasty lunch. The plates will be emptied immediately.
- Chicken breast, sunflower oil
- Vinegar, salt, wheat flour
- Pepper, onion, 2 eggs
- A little water or white wine
Method of preparation:
Cut the chicken breast and season it with salt and pepper. In a bowl mix the vinegar and oil (equal amounts). Chop the onion and add it to the previously prepared mixture. Put the chicken breast pieces in this marinade. The meat must be completely covered.
Let the meat marinate overnight. The next day, take the meat out of the bowl and dry it with a paper towel to remove the juice.
Beat the 2 eggs with a pinch of salt and add a teaspoon of oil. If we want to thin the mixture, add a little water or white wine.
Pass the chicken breast pieces through the wheat flour and then through the egg mixture. Put a pan with fire oil. When the oil heats up, put the chicken breast in the pan. Fry it on both sides for a few minutes, until it turns golden.
Remove the chicken breast pieces on a paper towel to absorb excess oil. We can serve this dish with mashed potatoes. The combination is excellent. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
Fragedo mini chicken breast fillets
Product code: 24500797
Guarantee: 1 month
- Home delivery in the whole country in 1-2 days (estimated interval: 23.05.2021 - 24.05.2021).
- For orders up to 249.99 Lei, the transport cost is 20.00 Lei.
- For orders up to 999,999.99 Lei, the transport cost is 10.00 Lei.
- For orders over 999,999.99 Lei, shipping is free.
|Tip for use / preparation||Store at a temperature between 0-4 ° C.|
We are constantly improving the information on the site.
There is a possibility that errors may occur in the product descriptions, regardless of our will. The photos of the products are informative, that's why there may be differences from reality. It is possible that the specifications or the price of the products may be modified by partners or manufacturers, without notice or operating errors may occur.
Any promotion presented on the site is valid within the available stock.
Chicken schnitzel is not really a healthy food (because it is fried until browned - harmful compounds are generated). However, it is very tasty and contains many nutrients. If consumed in moderation it does more good than harm.
Compared to the classic recipes, we tried to use some ingredients that would add more nutrients (olive oil, wholemeal flour, parsley). If you want to avoid saturated fats you can replace butter with olive oil, but this will lead to a small difference in taste.
If you want the recipe for crispy schnitzels you can follow this link.
Ingredients for ten servings of chicken schnitzel (10 pieces)
& # 8211 750 grams boneless chicken breast
& # 8211 three eggs
& # 8211 100 grams of wholemeal flour
& # 8211 130 grams pesmet
& # 8211 60 grams butter 65%
& # 8211 60 ml olive oil
& # 8211 a tablespoon of mustard
& # 8211 1/3 - 1/2 bunch parsley
& # 8211 a spoon of Heinz sweet ketchup (no additives)
& # 8211 sweet paprika, pepper, salt.
How to prepare chicken schnitzel
Slice and beat the chicken until it reaches a thickness of about 0.5 centimeters.
Season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. To make it easier, you can mix the three ingredients in a separate bowl, mix and place over the chicken. You set the proportions according to your preferences.
Put wholemeal flour on a flat plate, as well as breadcrumbs.
Beat the three eggs with the mustard, finely chopped parsley and a tablespoon of ketchup. Put the mixture in a larger plate.
Place waxed paper in an oven tray.
Pass the meat through the flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Place on the previously prepared tray.
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil and a 0.4-0.5 cm slice of butter (cut to the width of the 200 gram packet of butter). The pan must be large enough to fry two schnitzels at the same time.
After the mixture in the pan has warmed up a bit, put the two schnitzels and leave them on medium heat until they brown slightly (it took about 2-3 minutes on my stove). Turn on the other side and leave for about 1-2 minutes. Once ready, transfer to kitchen towels to remove excess fat.
Change the oil after each frying. Wash the pan as well.
Repeat the above operations until you have finished frying all the chicken schnitzels.
We recommend that you eat the schnitzels the day they are prepared because the taste is not the same the next day (they are still good, but not the same as immediately after they were made).
The costs for ten portions of chicken schnitzel are about 22-25 RON (2014 prices).
How to serve
Serve hot with mashed potatoes, salad, etc.
Holstein Snails from Chicken Breast
- Divide each chicken breast in half lengthwise. Remove the short meat (small chest muscle) and store for other preparations. Each half of the chest is then split in two, in width, like a book, without cutting it all the way down, leaving a 'spine '. The obtained pieces are placed between two sheets of food foil and beat with the flat part of the meat hammer or with the coca twister, until it doubles in size.
- prepare a bowl with flour, one with beaten eggs and another with breadcrumbs
- then pass to the double dressing of the meat: pass the meat first through the flour then through the beaten eggs, again through the flour and eggs, only at the end through the breadcrumbs. This way, dressing any snail made of tender meat and susceptible to drying during frying (piglet, veal or beef), the double layer ensuring a slow frying and the meat will remain tender with an extremely crispy and tasty crust.
- then fry the snails obtained in enough oil, over medium heat. Keep warm in the preheated oven until garnished.
- Melt the bacon in a tablespoon of oil, add the boiled potatoes and cut into cubes and finely chop the onion and fry until golden
- make a sauce from two pieces of melted anchovies in a tablespoon of oil, add the finely chopped garlic and quench with a glass of red wine when the alcohol has evaporated, add a glass of chicken soup, salt and pepper and boil until reduced by half. It is sweetened with a teaspoon of honey and as a spice, a teaspoon of mustard
- fry the eggs in a special shape and transfer them to the serving: a piece of schnitzel over which you put the fried egg and the wine sauce and next to the sauteed potatoes.
How to cook tasty and juicy chicken breast. The four essential steps for a delicious barbecue
Even in large restaurants, a chicken breast grill is difficult to prepare properly. Most of the time the meat will be dry and hard, difficult to chew. Experts at the Huffington Post outline the steps you need to take to cook a juicy, delicious chicken breast.
1. First place the pieces of meat between two sheets of waxed paper and then beat the meat with a special hammer to make it equal in thickness. This way the meat will be tenderer and brown evenly, avoiding cases where the thicker part remains undone and the thinner one burns, recommends experienced chefs in an article by the Huffington Post.
2. Then marinate the meat with olive oil, salt, pepper, mixture of dried herbs, garlic, lemon peel. Put the meat and spices in a sealed plastic bag. Never use lemon juice, because the acids will harden and dry all the meat.
3. After you have put all the desired spices, seal the plastic bag and shake the contents well, so that everything mixes very well. Then leave the bag in the fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours. The longer you leave it, the tastier it will be in the end.
4. Prepare the grill so that it is as hot as possible and brown the meat for only 2-3 minutes on each side. Do not leave it any longer, otherwise it will harden and dry out.
Chicken breast schnitzel
Snails are commonplace, it's true, but this recipe for snails may be useful to someone: P
The truth is that in terms of how to prepare & # 8220 how many huts are so common & # 8221 & # 8230
Time: 15 MIN
ingredients: 1 chicken breast without skin and bones, 1 egg, 1 small cup of flour, salt, pepper, oil for frying
Method of preparation:
Wash the chicken breast with cold water, drain it well with paper towels and portion it. Eventually we beat the meat a little more with the hammer to soften it. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the meat and then pass it once through the flour, once through the beaten egg, once more through the flour and once again through the beaten egg. Then fry in hot oil on both sides.