Tiramisu recipe by the glass
In the cup, I put a quarter of the biscuit soaked in coffee, on top 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture, whipped cream and flavors, over the cheese I put from the freezer, strawberries, over the fruit again biscuit and so on to the mouth of the glass; a word of cheese with the pos, I put a strawberry in one part 1piscot and I powdered with cocoa.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Tiramisu recipe with hearts
- 500 g mascarpone
- 400 g biscuits
- 250 ml espresso or strong coffee
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- a tablespoon of cocoa
- 3 teaspoons amaretto liqueur or a teaspoon of almond essence
Method of preparation:
Beat the yolks well with the sugar, then add the mascarpone and mix again. Incorporate the beaten egg whites and put the cream in the fridge. Add liqueur or almond essence to the cooled coffee. Soak the biscuits in the mixture (do not leave them in the liquid, just dip them a little).
Place a layer of biscuits in the tray, pour half of the cream, then put the second layer of biscuits and cream again. Place a few paper hearts in place and dust the cake with cocoa, then refrigerate. After removing the hearts, Tiramisu will be specially decorated to make a surprise for your half, for your birthday.
Tiramisu with hearts
Tiramisu cake with mascarpone cake assembly
Tiramisu cake with round mascarpone or mini cakes
- We syrup the base top with sweetened coffee. I used instant coffee but you can replace it with natural, cocoa with milk or cappuccino. I didn't syrup the countertop very much, but you can make it depending on how syrupy you want the cake.
- We put a row of cream, I used a cone with a simple dui. As I told you, you can replace the cornet with the duet with a bag that you cut in one corner. Presaram cocoa.
- Cover with the lid and press it and then syrup it with coffee. We come again with a row of cream after which we sprinkle cocoa.
Tiramisu cake with rectangular mascarpone