The crushed garlic and the rest of the spices are mixed in a larger bowl. Add a few tablespoons of olive oil and mix until a paste is formed. Pour the beer on top and mix.
In this mixture we will put the pieces of meat to marinate. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for a few hours.
Place the pieces of meat in the Romanian bowl, which I kept for half an hour in cold water, pour the marinade sauce on top and put in the oven over medium heat, until all the juice is reduced.
15-20 minutes before it is ready, remove the lid of the dish and the meat will brown.
Serve hot with your favorite garnish.
How to properly prepare chicken steak?
Are you thinking of a tasty and tender chicken steak that will help you when you want to impress your guests at the table? Or do you just want to pamper your family?
Regardless of the situation, we will present some tricks that will help you make a chicken steak like a book.
1. Wash the chicken properly
Indeed, raw chicken is contaminated with many bacteria and germs that are destroyed only by cooking. For this reason, it is recommended to wash the chicken in a large and tall bowl (bowl), thus avoiding spraying contaminated water on cooking utensils or other ingredients. Moreover, in this way you protect yourself against illness.
2. Use spices that give flavor
Garlic, pepper, paprika (spicy or sweet), basil or oregano are just a few of the spices you can use to make a delicious chicken steak. Depending on your preferences, you can add other spices.
3. Keep the chicken marinated for 2-4 hours
The simple seasoning of the chicken turned out to be insufficient to obtain an appetizing steak. On the other hand, the dishes marinated with olive oil, lemon juice or vinegar together with numerous spices had a special flavor at the end of the preparation.
In addition, the pieces of meat (prepared) were very tender.
4. Cook enough
Sometimes the time to prepare a recipe can be misleading, especially when you can't set the oven temperature correctly. To realize that the steak is ready, follow its color. If you put a larger piece of chicken, it is advisable to cut it a little with a knife, and if you notice that it is pink, then you need to increase the cooking time.
Remember: The steak is well done when its inside is white.
- Chicken browns nicely if you sprinkle it with beer before removing it from the oven.
- The chicken steak may taste even better if you sprinkle it well with lemon juice before putting it in the oven. In this way, the steak will be crispy and will not stick to the tray.
- In order to get the texture and aroma you want, you can prick or grow the meat, on top of which you can crush the garlic and onion instead of cutting them into rounds (because the juices and flavors will be released more easily).
- It is also advisable to choose plastic, glass or ceramic dishes and to avoid aluminum ones when you leave the chicken to marinate.
- Put a piece of baking paper over the chicken breast, before putting it in the oven and you will notice that the steak will be juicy.
Due to the desire for growth and continuous development of Fermador, at the end of July 2016, we acquired the functional asset
When we introduce chicken into the child's diet
Chicken meat is essential in combating the risk of anemia in babies, due to the high amount of iron it contains. On
Poultry is one of the foods that help hair health. Find out who the others are!
We all pay attention to our physical appearance and want to leave a good impression on those around us. An important role in the image we create
Cooking dishes that are best cooked at home
In order to limit the consumption of processed foods, it is good that the culinary preparations presented below are cooked by you,
The importance of family meals
Each parent tries to bring their children closer and to establish a relationship of friendship, love and mutual respect with them.
Why should a woman know how to cook?
It is said that most of the time love passes through the stomach. So, a simple way to look at any woman
The meat is served well done!
Regardless of your favorite recipes, it is very important to know some simple rules for the correct preparation of meat. For good meat
Fermador cherishes the family!
The family is the place where we are born, experience in the first years of our existence, and grow
Culinary tips and tricks
Today we decided to share some cooking tricks with our Fermador friends. So in the future if you want
Recommendations and advice on chicken
Globally, chicken is the most consumed according to statistics. The qualities that make it so popular are, on
Good news for all the people of Iași. I opened a new store
& Icircncep & acircnd on June 6, 2016 we are closer to Iasi with a new Fermador & icircn store that
Types of meat. The advantages of eating a certain type of meat.
The importance of meat for the proper functioning of the body can not be disputed, due to the high content of quality protein
Why is chicken meat a favorite of Romanians?
There are very few snacks that create a feeling of comfort, and give a feeling of well-being as chicken does. Of
Did you enter the Fermador contest? Only today and tomorrow can you do it…
May 15 is a very important date for the Fermador company as it celebrates International Family Day. How one of
Are chicken and eggs the elixir of youth?
People have always sought to find out the ingredients for an eternal youth, which is still going on.
How do you quickly defrost chicken?
Do you keep chicken meat in the freezer? Do you sometimes buy it directly frozen and want to cook it immediately? Know
How do you choose fresh and quality chicken?
What to pay attention to before adding the chicken to the shopping cart: on the packaging, on the expiration date label or simply
What are the benefits of chicken for the body?
Soup? Barbecue or simply roast in the oven? Regardless of the choice made for the preparation of lunch or dinner, the meat of
Piatra Neamţ joins the other 7 cities where Fermador has shops
People from Piatra Neamţ can enjoy the convenience and ease of purchasing Fermador chicken because we have inaugurated a new
A new Fermador store in Târgu Neamț
At Fermador we take care of the quality of the chicken & start around the incubation station, continue with the breeding farms, through a
Tasty and fresh, Fermador chicken is an excellent choice for a healthy diet for your children and the whole family.
Own store network
Fermador & icircți chicken is always close because we are constantly developing our own store network, with always fresh products.
Tag: chicken steak
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and pastries, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read
Baked chicken with yogurt Romanian roast chicken recipe with vegetable garnish
Baked chicken with yogurt Romanian chicken steak recipe with vegetable garnish. Chicken marinated with yogurt or whipped milk. Chicken steak with potatoes, garlic, onion, pepper. How to make Romanian poultry steak? Steak recipes. Chicken recipes.
I told you a few days ago that I took a whole chicken quite large (about 1.7 kg) and that I split it in two for a long time. We are only 3 people and there is no point in making a steak from a whole chicken. I better make two distinct dishes out of half a chicken. I also turned the first part into a steak with a rich vegetable garnish (in the oven) & # 8211 see the recipe here. I also put carrots, onions, potatoes, mushrooms, etc.
Original! Even very original, we would say… Grapefruit-wrapped chicken will be a delight both at lunch or dinner and on the holiday table… To surprise your guests, you only need to use a small number of ingredients…
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 200 ml of water
How is it prepared?
Chop the garlic and onion. Mix them with the grapefruit juice and the rest of the ingredients. Pour the mixture over the chicken… Leave to marinate for about 4 hours…
If you don't like grapefruit, you can replace it with fresh orange juice, only you will get a perfect taste!
Save and follow at least one of the recipes next time you prepare chicken steak… It would be a shame not to try them at least… In addition, we are talking about healthy marinades, without chemicals and without too many calories…
Enjoy them to the fullest, along with the steak - Bon appetit!
- Chicken is eaten hot with a garnish or cold in salads.
- The preparation is suitable for lunch or dinner.
- You can also use chicken breast instead of legs / wings. In this case the cooking time in the oven will be reduced.
- In the marinade you can add aromatic herbs to your taste.
- Almost any sauce or garnish can sit proudly next to the chicken in beer. From cheese sauces to the traditional garlic sauce.
- You can cook the chicken in beer on a frying pan or on the grill for the stove if you prefer.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and throw it in your lunch pack for work. Put there… what you want: fresh salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, cheese, bell peppers, nuts, etc.
- Natural potatoes
- Potatoes with garlic or herbs
- Mashed potatoes
- Grilled vegetables
- Fresh salad
- Fresh bread
How do we prepare tender chicken steak with honey and mustard?
- For starters we will prepare the sauce for the chicken steak. Add honey over mustard, then garlic, salt, oil and ground pepper. Mix everything until you get a sauce of uniform consistency.
- Pour the sauce over the poultry.
- Massage the pieces of meat very well with the mustard sauce with honey.
- Let the chicken cool for at least an hour, to marinate very well.
- After marinating, carefully place the pieces of chicken in the pan. We will pour the rest of the sauce over the pieces of meat in the tray.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the oven at a temperature of 220 degrees, fire up and down (in electric ovens) or almost maximum fire in gas ovens.
- For the first 30 minutes, leave the tray covered with aluminum foil, then remove the foil and let the meat brown.
After all this, remove the steak from the oven and let it "breathe" for 15 minutes before serving.
It can be prepared with a gasket -see the recipes, but also a salad seasonal-here you have recipes.
Don't forget a white or rose wine, cold, or a frothy beer & # 128578
Let us all have the desire to be healthy!
Find here the video recipe, you can see exactly everything I make and what the steak made by me looks like & # 128578
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Baked chicken steak with honey and mustard
Chicken with Beer - in the Oven
Wash and drain the chicken legs. Season with salt, pepper and paprika (optional), on both sides, to taste. Chop the onion or cut into slices, preferably the kaizer into strips.
Fry the kaizer in 2 tablespoons of oil and a little hot butter, and when it browns, add the onion and continue to harden until it softens. Set it aside.
Separately, fry the thighs for a few minutes, over high heat, in the remaining butter and oil, turning them on all sides until lightly browned.
Next, you can prepare food in two ways:
- put in a pan the thighs, onions, kaizer, with the rest of the fat left over from the frying and beer, bring to the boil and leave for 30 minutes, on low heat, partially covered with a lid or until the meat is done and the sauce low, but not at all.
- put them in a heat-resistant dish, cover with aluminum foil and put in the hot oven for 20-25 minutes, remove the foil and put back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until the meat is done, nicely browned and the sauce cut in half.
Serve simply, while hot, serving on a plate, thighs, kaizer pieces and sauce.
You can add polenta or mashed potatoes, generously sprinkled with very good sauce.
Here's how to cook this recipe:
2. Peel and wash the vegetables, onions and carrots.
3. You give them through the small grater.
4. Cut the chicken breast into strips.
5. Cook the grated vegetables together.
6. After ten minutes add the peas and finely chopped dill.
7. Leave everything for another 3 minutes and turn off the heat.
This recipe for chicken steak with peas can also be served with sour cream. It is prepared easily and quite quickly, the total preparation time is 30-40 minutes.