a delicious snack or breakfast
The recipe is an Italian one, which is made with prosciutto crudo, but as I didn't have it, I replaced it with bacon
- 2 slices of melon
- 1 drop of mozzarella
- 3-4 slices of bacon
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Bacon with mozzarella and melon:
We cut the bacon into suitable pieces, not very small.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
The same is done with mozzarella, balls are made.
Place the slices of bacon, melon and mozzarella on 2 plates.
They can be sprinkled with olive oil, I preferred without.
Picnic salads - recipes for the whole family
It can be done for the whole family a salad of vegetables of tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, radishes, dill, parsley and other greens that you can find. Fill this salad is best olive oil with lemon juice or balsamic vinegar.
A salad similar assembly of fruits will be enjoyed by children. It is traditionally added to bananas, pears, apples, oranges, kiwis, grapes, melons and melons. Does not include grapefruit, lime and other bitter fruits, they spoil the delicate taste of the salad. A dressing for this dish is plain natural yogurt.
Fans prefer sharp little salad " of summer"
- Smoked sausages, 200g
- Corn bank - 1pc
- Dill - 1puchek
- Garlic - 2 puppies
- A stack of smoky rye biscuits
Mix all the ingredients and mayonnaise. Fans will appreciate salad of seafood with salted salmon.
- Cucumbers - 200g
- Salmon, trout or 150g salted salmon
Cucumbers, fish and eggs are cut into cubes. Share on salad leaves and season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Salad of interesting with liver of chicken requires training.
- chicken liver - 500g
- Tomatoes - 4pcs
- arugula lettuce and basil - a large bouquet
Fry the liver until cooked. Mix with cherry tomatoes and finely chopped green halves. Salad dress with garlic butter, salt and pepper.
Spinach salad with prosciutto and melon
It's spring and the young greens have already appeared. After nettles, the young and raw spinach already makes a timid place in gallantry. It's the best time for a wonderful spinach salad, especially since we will never be able to enjoy younger and cruder leaves than now. My spinach salad is made in five minutes and is full of color and taste. Of course, the ingredients I added in addition to the raw spinach leaves are substitutable, according to the inspiration and lust of the heart. Basically, I offer you some principles: a salad must have color (for this I brought in the landscape cherry tomatoes and fine slices of raw prosciutto, with a beautiful red color), it must have texture (which is why I added something crunchy, namely pine seeds), must have contrasting tastes (that's why we created a balance between the salty taste, represented by goat cheese and prosciutto, the sweet one, represented by melon and the sweet-sour-spicy dressing). Continue & # 8230 improvise or follow my recipe :).
Preparation time: 00:10 hours
Cooking time: 00:00 hours
Total Time: 00:10 hours
Number of servings: 2
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Spinac Salad Ingredient With Ham And Watermelon:
- 100 grams of young spinach leaves
- 4 fine slices of prosciutto (or favorite ham, or nothing at all)
- 100 grams of goat cheese
- 7-8 melon balls (hollowed with a teaspoon from the core)
- 2-4 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 pinch of chilli pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Prepare Spinach Salad With Ham And Melon:
1. Carefully choose the young spinach leaves, wash them and drain them.
2. Peel balls of melon peeled from seeds, cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
2. Heat a clean, dry pan and brown the pine nuts for just 1 minute, then allow to cool.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the dressing: crush the garlic (very little garlic, just for a little perfume), mix with a pinch of salt, add balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil and chilli to taste. Finally, season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. After the sauce is ready, put a spoon in each of the two plates prepared for the salad and spread with the back of the spoon on the bottom.
4. Divide half of the spinach leaves in plates, sprinkle half of the crushed goat cheese, half of the tomatoes and melons on top, sprinkle with half of the dressing, then repeat: the rest of the leaves, the rest of the tomatoes and melons and cheese . Sprinkle with the rest of the sauce and you already have a very good and elegant salad, to which you may or may not add prosciutto or other meat.
5. At the end, add the slices of prosciutto, placing them as decorative as possible, and sprinkle the browned pine seeds. The decoration on the edge of the plate is optional, but available to anyone, it's just a drop of sauce, a leaf, a little melon, a quarter of a tomato and a little goat cheese shaped like a ball. The decoration of the plate does not last more than 1 minute and will prove to those you serve that you really care. :)
I wish you good appetite, and don't forget, on the Bonduelle-Romania website you can discover other healthy and beautifully colored recipes, such as the one from Salau in cereal crust with vegetables. :)
- For about 5 300 g pots:
- 5 pears
- 2 melons (in all 1 kg of peeled and empty fruit)
- 800 g of gelling sugar
- 1 vanilla
- 1 untreated lemon.
Video Related Articles: Pear jam.
Baked stew recipe with spring vegetables. Further
A simple and very tasty recipe due to the furikake mixture. Further
This soup from the southwest has many variations of the Pyrenean land. All vegetables can be included in its composition, duck can accompany pork, but the essentials are cabbage, white beans, potatoes and ham.
The grinders rejoice in autumn, when they are sweet and sweet. Far away
Salsify and scorzonera: cooking tips and recipe for these two old vegetables.
A saint jacques recipe for new year, with a cream of white wine and breadcrumbs for the barbecue part.
Melt the milk chocolate in a saucepan on low heat or in a container in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour the still hot chocolate into the teaspoons. Add a dried fruit of your choice to the chocolate. Repeat the operation with dark chocolate, then. Further
Shrimp and melon salad
1. Cut the melons in half and remove the seeds. With a good knife, remove the melon core, without damaging the peel, and place the chopped watermelon in a bowl. Turn the watermelon peels over on a kitchen towel to drain.
2. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Break the slices and remove the skin. Cut the slices in half and add them over the melon.
3. Mix the ginger and honey with the grapefruit juice.
4. Divide the shrimp, melon and grapefruit into watermelon peels, then pour, with a spoon, the honey sauce on top. Add a few arugula leaves for garnish.
2 small melons
1 red grapefruit
2 teaspoons ginger
4 teaspoons honey
175 g shrimp, clean and cook
a handful of arugula for garnish
Mango and bacon salad
1. For the dressing: Mix the oil, wine and sugar in a bowl.
2. Peel and finely chop the red onion. Add it to the dressing. Cut the endive in half and cut each piece into thin slices. Add it over the onion.
3. Cut the mango on each side of the stone. Cut the pieces into thin slices, removing the peel. Put the chopped fruit in the bowl, next to the bacon, broken into pieces and chopped mint leaves. Mix everything.
4. In another bowl, place the watercress leaves, then place the salad over. Serve with hot bread, if you like.
1 small red onion
1 mango, copt
40 g smoked bacon
12 mint leaves, fresh
100 g watercress
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons white wine
a teaspoon of sugar
HAWAII BUDINCA WITH YELLOW TAPIOCA AND MELON
I prepared this wonderful pudding at the suggestion of my friend Mirela as a continuation of the culinary stories she brought from distant Hawaii with countless and delicious recipes such as this dessert that I called suggestive & # 8211 Hawaii pudding with tapioca and melon.
It is true that I have not tasted and of course I have not prepared tapioca so far, but I was pleasantly surprised by the gelatinous and gluten-free balls that were the basis of today's pudding in combination with the melon I had in the fridge. with the thought of a refreshing and very healthy dessert.
It resembles a rice pudding that I invite you to prepare if you want a very special dessert and you can taste it without fail and maybe with any fresh fruit you choose & # 8211 mango, peach, banana, orange or other exotic fruits that fully highlight the flavor of the prepared cup.
- 125 gr. tapioca pearls
- 400 ml. the water
- 400 ml. Coconut milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- juice from 1 lime
- ½ watermelon
- 2 tablespoons almond cream
To start, we put the tapioca in a bowl with the 400 ml. of cold water and let it soak for about 20 minutes.
Turn it over in a non-stick pan, pour the coconut milk and vanilla bean seeds over it, then turn on the stove and leave them together on low heat for 8-10 minutes, until you get a creamy consistency of pudding and pearls. of tapioca to become soft and translucent.
As I leave the pudding aside to cool a little, I prepare a puree of diced melon over which I squeeze the lime juice.
I keep a few pieces for decoration first, then I pass it with the help of a vertical blender.
The puree is quite liquid, so at the beginning I put a spoonful or two in each glass, after which I add the wonderful pudding and continue with a generous amount of melon puree.
On top I add a little almond cream that brings a significant addition of flavor, fresh diced watermelon and the last ingredient without which the taste would not be perfect - a mixture of spices from Kamis that I really appreciate with cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and vanilla.
I can tell you with delight that after half an hour in the cold, the Hawaii pudding with tapioca and melon was the icing on the cake at the end of an afternoon spent with my friends.
Salad Mozzatini It is surprisingly tasty, a fresh and flavorful blend of cherry tomatoes, melon, fresh mozzarella, and basil. It is prepared in a few minutes and can be served immediately, in individual portions - cups / glasses or in large bowls. It can be prepared for family meals or parties with friends, but it can also be a summer lunch or dinner.
We recommend several recipes with Delaco cheeses and delicious salads.
Salad Mozzatini- Ingredient
15-18 pcs fresh mini mozzarella-Delaco
15-18 cherry tomatoes
15-18 pieces of melon
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
salt, ground pepper
breadcrumbs with basil
Mozzatini salad - Preparation
Drain the mozzarella pieces and place them on a paper towel to remove the excess liquid.
The cherry tomatoes are washed and dried with a paper towel. If they are bigger, they can be cut in two.
The melon, peeled and seeded, is cut into small globes with the help of a special tool, so in the picture.
In a large bowl put mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and melon.
Add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix lightly so as not to crush the melon pieces.
Serve with fresh basil and grisine wrapped in raw ham.
3 delicious summer recipes with melon
Summer is the peak season for melons. Of all sorts. Because you are waiting for them all year round, it would not be bad to test them now in as many recipes as possible.
There is nothing better in summer than a juicy and cold slice of your favorite watermelon variety. The natural jam and the hydrating sensation that melons give you are worth every bit.
It would not be bad for you to take more advantage of them on hot days and not just eat them plain for dessert. Try melon in salad recipes, quick snacks or ice cream recipes.
Chickpea salad, melon and rosemary
Heat the olive oil and cook the garlic and rosemary in it over low heat.
Mix the oil with the drained chickpeas. Add the melon pieces, the bacon, the lemon peel and the lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bruschetta with mozzarella, melon and ham
Grease the slices of baguette with olive oil and bake them in the oven, on top, for a few minutes, until golden brown.
On each slice of baguette place crispy strips of fried prosciutto, mix with mozzarella and melon and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Ice cream on a stick with watermelon and Campari
Cut the watermelon into large pieces and pass it with a food processor. Add the prepared syrup and Campari. Stir well.
Pour the mixture into ice cream molds, place chopsticks in each and keep them in the freezer for 4-5 hours.
Watermelon Murat, For Gourmets
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut it in half and remove the soft side with seeds. Cut the hard part of the core into pieces and stick a clove in each piece.
Boil them for 10 min. in boiling water, over low heat, without crushing,
Drain and leave to cool. Put them in well-washed, sterilized and dry jars.
Separately, boil in vinegar, sugar and cinnamon broken into pieces, stirring constantly and frothing constantly, until the liquid thickens, which happens quickly. Pour over the melon pieces the mixture with hot vinegar, strained. Allow to cool completely, then close the jars and place in the pantry.
Serve as a pickle.
We almost always associate watermelon with dessert, less often with food and almost never with pickles.
As unspectacular as the recipe is and dry in the presentation, it deserves all your attention because it will surprise you in winter, with its sweet-sour pickle taste, with a pronounced melon-yellow scent.
A combination of sweet aromas, slightly sour, slightly spicy from the cloves and, scented with cinnamon and melon.