We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
All ingredients are cleaned, washed and drained. The eggs are boiled.
In a bowl, chop the salad (I had a round salad, I cut it like cabbage, a little bigger), grate the cucumbers (slices), put the tomatoes, sliced salads, sliced eggs. At the end, add the cheese cut into small cubes. It goes well with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and lemon juice and mix gently.
Top 3 delicious salad recipes for winter. Try them this summer too!
How pleasant it is to open in winter a delicious can with an intense "summer" taste! And how fascinating it is to see your autumn pantry full of everything - pickles, jams, juices, salads!
Today, the team Bucătarul.eu proposes you to supplement your "collection" of goodies for the winter with 3 more tasty salad recipes, which you can enjoy now and in winter! We sincerely hope you like it!
PUMPKIN AND EGGPLANT SALAD FOR WINTER (MULTICOOKER)
Ingredients for marinade
Method of preparation
1. Wash the vegetables well and dry them on a towel.
2. Peel all the vegetables except the eggplants.
3. Grate the carrot.
4. Cut the garlic into slices.
5. Cut the eggplant and zucchini into larger pieces.
6. Peel the peppers and cut them into larger pieces.
7. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a saucepan and put it on the fire. Bring to the boil and simmer for another 3 minutes, until the sugar and salt are completely dissolved.
8. Place the vegetables in the multicooker bowl and pour over the marinade. The container will be almost full, so it will not be possible to mix the contents. In a few minutes, the vegetables will soften a bit and you will be able to mix them easily.
9. Select the "Stew" program and simmer the vegetables for 40 minutes (as mentioned, after 15 minutes, open the multicooke and mix all the ingredients well).
10. Sterilize the jars in the "Steam" program (steam cooking) for 10-15 minutes. Boil the lids in a saucepan with water for 5 minutes.
11. Pour the hot salad into jars, close the lids tightly.
12. Turn the jars with the lids down and cover them with a thick duvet. Allow them to cool completely.
13. From this amount of ingredients we obtained 10 jars.
14. It is very delicious consumed as such or added to various dishes.
2. CABBAGE SALAD FOR WINTER
- 4 tablespoons with a pinch of salt
Method of preparation
1. Chop the cabbage, onion and bell pepper.
2. Pass the carrot through the grater.
3. Lightly mix the vegetables (do not press them).
4. Add the sugar, salt, vinegar and oil and mix the salad well.
5. Put the salad in jars, pressing lightly with your fist.
6. After 3 days, put the lids on and refrigerate.
7. The salad keeps well for a long time, without changing its taste.
3. COOKED FAT PEPPERS (IN OIL) - CANNED IN ITALIAN STYLE
- bell peppers (red or yellow)
- for 1 jar of 500 ml we use:
- 1-2 sprigs of basil (use only the leaves)
- 5-7 fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- olive (or sunflower) oil
Method of preparation
1. Cut the peppers in half, clean them of seeds, wash them, dry them well, then cut them into strips of the desired size (but not too small).
2. Place the peppers on a tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and sprinkle with olive oil.
3. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180-200 degrees, for about 20-25 minutes, until the peppers are soft (if desired, you can cook them a little longer).
4. Wash the greens and dry them well.
5. Peel the garlic and cut it into slices.
6. Wash the hot pepper, dry it, clean it of seeds (or you can leave them) and chop it finely.
7. Put some greenery, a few slices of garlic and hot pepper at the bottom of the sterilized jar. Add the bell pepper (if desired, add a little greens and garlic in the middle), press it well (but do not overdo it) and cover with the rest of the greens and garlic.
8. Add sea salt (or plain, but not iodized!), Vinegar and olive oil to fit in the jar. Peppers and greens must be completely covered with oil. Gradually add the oil, pressing lightly with a spoon to remove air from the jar.
9. Close the jars with lids (not tight) and place it in a large saucepan with hot water (enough to cover the bottom of the jar with 3-4 cm) and put on a grill to sterilize. Cover the pan with a lid and bring the water to a boil. Then lower the heat and sterilize the jar for 7-9 minutes.
10. Remove the jars from the pan, close them tightly, turn the lids down, wrap them and let them cool.
Crispy cabbage salad for the winter!
Autumn has come, and with it our favorite vegetables: cabbage, carrots and beets. Let's prepare a very tasty salad for winter from cabbage and beets. The recipe is simple, and the result is incredibly tasty!
-1 tablespoon with a little pinch of salt
-1 tablespoon Korean-style carrot spice
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the cabbage into thin slices, onion & # 8211 into thin slices, then pass the carrot and beet through the Korean-style carrot grater.
2. Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl, add salt, sugar, Korean-style carrot seasoning, black peppercorns, paprika, ground black pepper, sliced hot pepper, oil and vinegar. Put on the gloves and start mixing the ingredients very well, so that the cabbage and beets leave the juice. Leave the vegetables for 1 hour, during which time they will decrease in volume.
3. Wash the jars with baking soda and dry them, and leave the lids in boiling water for 5 minutes.
4. Divide the salad into jars, stuffing well, to the edges and pour the juice from the bowl.
5. Cover the jars with lids, place them in the pan with a towel at the base, pour hot or cold water and sterilize them for 20 minutes, after the water boils.
6. Seal the jars tightly and cover them with a warm blanket until they cool completely.
Get 3 jars of 0.5 l of juicy and crunchy salad, which you will immediately like.
We peel the four roots and put them on a smaller or larger grater & # 8211 here everyone chooses how fine he wants to scrape them. I prefer them given on a larger grater to feel better each root participating in the salad. If desired, you can add parsley root to the four, which is sweet and very tasty. The quantities or pieces of beets, radishes, celery and carrots should be approximately equal as part of the salad. However, from four average roots results a fairly large salad.
We prepare the dressing by putting olive oil in a bowl and over it the lemon juice. Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of freshly ground pepper. We beat it a little with the fork until it becomes a suspension (ie it mixes everything and it is no longer clear). Put the dressing over the roots given on the grater and mix well. With the amount of dressing juggled, depending on how you like and prefer, more or less. You can also use balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar or wine. I recommend for all salads the use of a vinegar obtained by natural fermentation but not from the one obtained by diluting the chemically obtained acetic acid. It will write on the glass e.g. & # 8220wine vinegar obtained by natural fermentation of wine & # 8221 or & # 8220obtained by diluting acetic acid & # 8221 Naturally, beets will color the whole salad. Wash the lettuce, drain it well, cut or break it by hand and put it in the root salad. Stir once more, lightly.
Root salad can be eaten without anything else if you want to follow a short detox or can sit very well next to a steak. It is consistent and energizing and does not lie hungry for only 5 minutes.
couscous granulated, prepare in a large bowl with high walls, according to the instructions on the package, but for a special flavor, water can be replaced with chicken soup, beef, or vegetables.
After couscous it has swelled, it will be added olive oil, mixing with a fork, to separate the couscous grains, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Over couscous from the vessel, the following shall be added: red onion, peeled, finely chopped, green onion cut into small slices, cucumber peeled from the seeds and cut into small cubes, cherry tomatoes cut in half, parsley and mint leaves finely chopped, mixing everything lightly with a 2 spatulas.
Optional, for people who want a more intense taste of sour, salty & # 8230can add spices to taste to the salad.
Couscous Salad, cool in the refrigerator, cover the bowl with a food foil, for 30 minutes (to combine flavors), then served as desired, as such or as a garnish.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Suggestion: For preparation couscous site it is enough to boil an amount of water equal to the amount of couscous (example: 1 cup of hot water to 1 cup of couscous). couscous put in a bowl and then add boiled water, cover and leave for a few minutes, until the water is absorbed. Then mix with a fork.
Put the chicken breast in a Teflon pan, season with salt, pepper, paprika, add a little oil and water and let it bake in the oven until browned and crispy.
Bring the rice noodles to a boil. Only add them to the water when it boils and do not rinse them with cold water after they have boiled al dente! Just drain the water in which they boiled.
Cut the vegetables into strips and mix them all together. Add diced tofu cheese.
Season with salt, pepper, a little juice from the pineapple compote, or pineapple juice if you cut a fresh pineapple. Serve immediately.
Peel the bananas, clementines and grapefruit and cut them according to your preferences. Wash the apples well and cut them into cubes. If the shell bothers you, you can remove it. Don't forget to boil the wine. You can prepare it with sugar, cinnamon and grated orange peel.
Add all the fruit in a bowl, sprinkle with chopped walnuts and mix. Put the three tablespoons of mulled wine in the bowl and if you want, add a little jam or compote fruit over the winter fruit salad. Mix everything well and match the taste to your preferences. For example, you can add jam or mulled wine, so that everything comes out exactly to your taste.
A fresh and inviting snack, winter fruit salad is an easy recipe to prepare, with flavors specific to the cold season. Enjoy it with pleasure!
Greek salad, a fast and healthy summer food
I missed eating a Greek salad!
A light summer salad, full of vitamins, invigorating and quick to prepare!
And because my friends had just returned from Greece with little attention, including a healthy piece of feta and a bottle of olive oil, the thought led me to Greek salad, a quick and healthy summer meal. One of my favorites, so I didn't even think about it and got to work.
For the salad
- 400 g tomatoes
- 250 g cucumbers
- 200 g bell pepper
- 150 g olives
- 250 g feta
- A medium red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Half a lemon
- 70 ml of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step by step method
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. We washed the tomatoes and cut them into cubes. We clean the red onion and cut it into slices a little coarser. We clean the cucumbers and cut half of them into cubes and the other half thicker rounds. I cut the cucumbers into rounds and cubes for the look, not because it would be a rule.
For the dressing: squeeze the lemon, put it in a glass next to the olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Using a vertical blender we will mix until we get an emulsion.
Combine all the ingredients, except the red onion that we left for decoration and add the dressing. Simple, isn't it ?! Good job and good appetite!
Wash and dry the salad with a centrifuge. Dig up the fennel bulb, cut the stems and slice it finely in length or width.
Peel an orange, including the white peel, and remove the pulp with a knife.
In a bowl put the salad, sliced fennel and orange pulp.
*If you want to add one or two of the ingredients mentioned above, now is the time to do it. And if you stopped at walnuts, sesame seeds or pumpkin, fry them a little in a non-stick pan. They will taste much better.
Add the olive oil and salt to taste. Stir gently, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and immediately eat the fennel salad with oranges. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Vegetable salad with mustard mayonnaise for winter & # 8211 recipe
It took 3 hours to clean and cut the vegetables, in 2 people. And the preparation of mustard mayonnaise and the completion of the salad took another 2-3 hours the next day.
- 2 kg of donuts
- 2 kg of green gogonele
- 1 kg of peppers
- 1 ½ celery
- 1 kg of carrots
- 1 kg of onions
- 1 zucchini
Ingredients for brine
- 500 ml of 9 degree wine vinegar
- 1 ¼ liter of water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ½ tablespoons of salt for pickles
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon allspice seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander
Ingredients for mustard mayonnaise
Method of preparation
Peel the carrots, celery, zucchini and onion.
We put half the amount of carrots on the grater with big holes, and the other half we cut into slices.
I put a celery on the large grater, and the other half I cut into strips, like matches. Put all these vegetables in a large bowl.
Finely chop the onion. I cut the zucchini into strips.
Then wash the donuts and peppers and remove the stalks with seeds.
Then cut it into strips, cubes or as you wish. The pieces can be larger or smaller.
Then wash the gogonelles and cut them into slices or cubes, as desired.
We cut all the vegetables properly to make the salad easier to eat.
Put the onions, donuts, peppers and gogon in a separate bowl.
Vegetable salad with mustard sauce
Then prepare the brine in which you will cook the vegetables.
Put the vinegar, water, salt, pepper and spices in a saucepan on the fire.
When it starts to boil, add the mixture of onions, donuts, peppers and zucchini one at a time. Once the water boils, let the vegetables boil for 5 minutes.
Remove them with a spatula in a saucepan or in a bowl with thick walls. Roast the whole amount of vegetables one at a time for 5 minutes.
Then scald the carrot, celery and onion mixture, simmering for 10 minutes (the roots are stronger and need to boil longer).
Remove the vegetables with a whisk to a bowl.
At the end, mix all the scalded vegetables and pour the remaining vinegar mixture over them. Cover the bowl with a weight and let the vegetables soak overnight. If you do not fit in a single basin you can use 2 dishes.
The next day, drain the vegetables from the excess brine, squeezing them lightly by hand. The remaining liquid can be used for donuts in vinegar, tomato sauce or other such preserves.
Then prepare the mustard mayonnaise. Empty the contents of the mustard jar into a bowl. Pour a little oil and mix, like egg mayonnaise. We used a mixer. A vertical (manual) blender can also be used. This mayonnaise can also be made by hand, with a spoon.
When you have incorporated all the oil and the mayonnaise is ready, add it over the vegetables and mix by hand.
Vegetable salad in mustard sauce for winter
Wash your hands. Then, with a spoon, fill the jars with vegetable salad. You can use smaller or larger jars.
We used 400 g jars, so that once opened, the salad jar could be consumed as soon as possible. I got 19 jars.
Screw on the lids and sterilize them in an oven tray, or in a saucepan of water on the stove, for 30 minutes.