- 1 mini baguette with seeds
- 100 g smoked salmon
- Something finely fluffy with horseradish
- 1 sour cucumber in vinegar
- 2-3 lemon slices
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Smoked salmon sandwich:
Cut the baguette in half and grease it with something fluffy with horseradish.
Put the salmon on one of the slices.
Put cucumber slices and quarter slices of lemon over the salmon.
Place the second slice on top and it's ready.
You can also add lemon juice if you like it more sour.
Smoked salmon tartare
“Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get, ”said Forrest Gump. I don't know how many times, I was convinced that it is so. Because when you go from polenta to cake and then take out of the box the "winning" candy from… polenta (again), you can not say that life has no meaning humor.
Even if it's about candy and cakes, this introduction has little to do with food. But what follows yes. And there is another kind of surprise ingredient in the recipe I propose to you today: salmon tartare. Tartar, whether meat or fish, is made from raw meat. Although I really like raw salmon tartare, this time I made it with smoked salmon. Because that's all I had in the fridge. It's very light, it's ideal for a dinner or as a guest entree.
You need smoked salmon (150 grams), which you cut into cubes. I would advise you to buy a salmon fillet (which is thicker) and not ready-sliced salmon. You also need a large tomato, which you chop into cubes, but only with the pulp, not the seeds. Finely chop a clove of garlic. Season everything with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, add a tablespoon of olive oil and a little lemon juice, mix well and the tartar is ready. It is very good with a lemon arugula salad, with crackers, with a baguette fried in a toaster or with slices of baguette sprinkled with olive oil and put in the oven.
Smoked salmon terrine
1. Wash the potatoes and boil them in their skins in salted water. After boiling, leave to cool, clean and cut into cubes or grate on a large grater.
2. In a bowl, put two raw and one boiled egg yolks, the mustard and prepare the mayonnaise. If it is too hard, add a little mineral water and leave to cool for a few minutes.
3. Meanwhile, remove the cucumbers, cut into cubes and drain the juice. Cut the fish into cubes. Then mix the diced potatoes, cucumbers, salmon, lemon juice and mayonnaise, match everything to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Leave the salmon slices on an absorbent towel for a few minutes. Line a tray with aluminum foil, then place some of the salmon slices so that they cover the bottom and walls of the tray perfectly. Pour the previously prepared composition, press well and level, then cover everything with the rest of the salmon slices.
5. Leave to cool for at least an hour. Garnish with greens and lemon slices.
Ingredients smoked salmon on cedar plank
- 1 fillet of salmon of about 800-1000 grams
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon duck seeds
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 bunch of asparagus
The Summer Kitchen series will offer you a recipe every weekend & # 8211 but what do I say a recipe? & # 8211 a complete menu, in time so you can apply it on the weekend. Next I invite you to watch the first episode of the Summer Kitchen series and to discover the menu proposed in the movie below:
Smoked salmon on cedar plank
Black risotto with seafood
Grilled asparagus wrapped in bacon
So much for today, I hope you enjoyed it. Keep an eye on lauralaurentiu.ro for next week's Summer Kitchen!
Edit: I had a meal at the table with my happy wife Alina Codrean, with whom I recently discovered that we are consatence. :) She took the dessert! Another grilled fish recipe:
Did you like this recipe?
Healthy and fast breakfast & # 8211 Smoked salmon croissant
A healthy and fast breakfast idea & # 8211 Croissant with smoked salmon and cream cheese. The croissant with multigrain seems to me suitable for this recipe with smoked salmon and cream cheese. For a special taste I prepared a dressing with orange and honey, which I think goes very well with croissant and smoked salmon. If you liked this video recipe and would like to see others like it, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Ingredients Croissant with smoked salmon:
- 2 multigrain croissants
- 60 g smoked salmon
- iceberg lettuce
- one tomato
- one orange
- 3 teaspoons of mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6 teaspoons cream cheese
Croissant preparation with smoked salmon and cream cheese:
We wash the iceberg lettuce and cut it according to preference. We cut the tomato into thin slices.
Then we take care of the dressing. Cut the orange in half and squeeze the juice. Add 3 teaspoons of mustard over the orange juice, mix a little, then add the honey and mix well. We cut the croissants horizontally in two halves, with a serrated bread knife. Then put 3 teaspoons of cream cheese, spread on the entire surface, then put the tomato slices, iceberg lettuce, smoked salmon fillet, and finally dressing with orange, honey and mustard - see video above for how to prepare. We do the same with the second croissant.
|Complexity||Preparation time||Nr. servings|
|low||Ten minutes||2 servings|
If you'd like to see more delicious recipes, I invite you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Breakfast with smoked salmon
The smoked salmon breakfast recipe is a healthy and tasty option for both patients with diabetes and those who want to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Recipes for diabetics will present below the necessary ingredients, how to prepare and the nutritional values for the smoked salmon breakfast recipe.
Number of servings: 2.
Preparation time: Ten minutes.
Ingredients for smoked salmon for breakfast:
- 50 grams of light cream cheese
- half a lemon
- two teaspoons capers
- a handful of fresh parsley
- a few cepsoira leaves
- 80 grams of smoked salmon
- 4 mini bagels.
How to prepare breakfast with smoked salmon:
- Wash the lemon well, cut it in half, then grate it and squeeze it well. Be careful not to drop seeds in the juice.
- Drain the capers well with a sieve, then chop them finely.
- Wash the parsley, drain well and then chop finely.
- Wash the onion, chop it finely.
- Cut the salmon to the desired size.
- Mix all the ingredients prepared as described in the previous step, in a bowl until smooth.
- Cut the mini pretzels in half and bake them in the oven or in the toaster.
- Allow pretzels to cool, then spread the salmon cream over them evenly.
- Serve with pleasure.
Nutritional values for a portion of about 177 grams:
- calories: 337.2 kcal
- carbohydrates: 46 grams
- protein: 22 grams
- fat: 7 grams.
Do you want the recipe in electronic format? Send us an email at [email protected], you pay a small fee and we send you the recipe in pdf format.
Try our recipe for: Dough low in carbohydrates.
For informed information related to Diabetes, we invite you to follow dedicated blog: Diabetes, nutrition and metabolic diseases.
Cook the onion for 5 minutes in hot oil, then add the salmon cut into thin slices. After 3 minutes, put the white wine and let it all boil for 1 minute, then add the cooking cream, pepper, finely chopped garlic and leave the preparation on the fire. Meanwhile, boil the tagliatelle in salted water, according to the instructions on the package, then drain. When the sauce is ready, put it over the tagliatelle in a large bowl and mix well. Serve immediately with green parsley or garlic sprinkled on top.
Surprise your loved ones with a special dish on fish release days. Recipe of tagliatelle with salmon it is very easy to prepare, in a relatively short time, which makes it perfect for unexpected visits from friends.
Sushi with smoked salmon
1 cup and a half of Japanese rice for sushi
1 cup and a half of water
4 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 pack of clouds (algae)
200g of smoked salmon
4 small cucumbers
soy sauce and pickled ginger for serving
Method of preparation:
Put the rice to boil, with only a cup and a half of water. When it starts to boil, put the lid on and turn on the heat. It should boil for 30 minutes after the lid is put on and the fire is minimized. Do not lift the lid forward. Turn off the heat, stir, leave for 2 minutes and let cool.
After the rice has cooled, take a sheet of clouds and place it on a bamboo mat (especially for rolling sushi). Towards the middle of the sheet, spread rice (1-2 tablespoons), on top of it a little wasabi, slices of salmon and cucumber, in this order.
Leave a space of 2 cm at the top. Moisten this end of the cloud sheet with a little water. Roll the sheet of clouds from the bottom and "glue" the wet part over the other end of the sheet. The rolls thus obtained are cut into 1-2 cm thick slices and served with soy sauce and pickled ginger.
Pasta with smoked salmon and cream
Ingredients (for 1 serving)
- 100 grams of pasta (I used pens)
- 100 ml cream for cooking (I used LaDorna)
- 1 small onion
- 50 grams of smoked salmon
- salt pepper
- a little olive oil
- green parsley, lemon for decoration
Below you have a material with the video recipe, to see how it is done. I am waiting for you with a like, a share and subscription to my channel, if you liked it! Don't forget to activate your notifications (click on the bell on the right), to be up to date with all my video posts, in real time! Thanks!
- Boil the pasta in salted water, according to the instructions on the package, but remain al dente.
- Drain the pasta and set aside
- Finely chop the onion
- Cut the smoked salmon into pieces
- Heat the oil and fry the onion until it becomes glassy
- Add salt, pepper and liquid cream
- Boil on low heat for 1-2 minutes (the composition will remain liquid)
- Add the salmon cut into pieces and cook for another 1 minute on low heat (the longer it is cooked, the more the salmon will lose its specific taste, so adjust this aspect during cooking time)
- Turn off the heat and add the pasta
- Mix the pasta with the hot sauce, then cover for 5 minutes, during which time the pasta will absorb the liquid sauce and become creamy.
- Serve immediately, decorated as desired with green onions, dill or chopped parsley.
You might like it too.
Fish in tomato sauce in the oven
Salmon in green crust
Pasta with salmon and vegetables
Fish meatballs with tomato sauce
Pasta with sardines, spinach and lemon
Sandwich with fish and cucumber & # 8211Recipe Video
Leave an answer Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Find out how your comment data is processed.
There is nothing better than a breakfast containing smoked salmon and avocado eggs. It would be perfect if someone else could cook them for you, but you will definitely have fun if you make them for the little ones. They will never refuse a plate of smoked salmon and avocado eggs, especially if you find the ideal way to prepare and present them.
1. Eggs with smoked salmon, avocado and arugula
Ingredients for two servings of smoked salmon and avocado eggs:
100 grams of smoked salmon
1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 pinch of salt
freshly ground pepper
4 steps to prepare eggs with smoked salmon, avocado and arugula:
1. Fill a pan with water (about 7 inches of water), over which add the vinegar and bring to a boil. It should not boil, it is left until it forms small bubbles.
2. Put a little arugula on 2 plates and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Cut the salmon and avocado fruit into small pieces, respectively slices, and place over the arugula. Squeeze a little more lemon.
4. Meanwhile, break one egg and put them in the water in the pan. Mix a little with a teaspoon, so as not to disintegrate.
5. Place the eggs over the bed of smoked salmon, avocado and arugula, season with salt and pepper and serve.
2. Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and avocado
Ingredients for smoked salmon and avocado egg spreads:
30 grams of butter
2 large slices of toast
freshly ground black pepper
4 slices of smoked salmon
1/2 of avocado
4 steps to prepare scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and avocado:
1. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat until foamy. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add to the pan. Stir constantly with a spatula and cook until soft, but no longer raw.
2. The eggs will continue to cook when we turn off the heat, so we can leave them a little uncooked when we turn off the stove. These will cook enough while we grease the slices of bread with butter.
3. Season the eggs with salt and pepper and place them over the slices of bread. Add the sliced smoked salmon, over which we squeeze a little lemon.
4. Cut the avocado fruit into slices and place it next to the slices of bread with scrambled eggs and salmon.