Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pumpkin meatballs with gouda:
The pumpkins are washed, cleaned and grated. Put in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Leave for at least 30 minutes and drain well. Mix with sifted flour, eggs, finely chopped leurda (onion or green garlic), and grated Gouda cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a pan. With a spoon take the composition of meatballs and put in hot oil. Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side over medium heat. Remove on paper towel to remove excess oil. Serve with garlic mayonnaise sauce.
PUMPKIN MUSHROOMS WITH TELEMEA
Pumpkin meatballs with telemea – pumpkin meatballs with cheese & # 8211 crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, with special taste, my child's favorite recipe during this period.
You can replace telemea cheese with feta, but if you don't like salted cheese you can try a combination of telemea + gouda, telemea + mozzarella (pizza) / cheese.
We really like the contrast between the sweetness of the zucchini and the salty taste of the cheese.
These meatballs do not contain flour in the composition. They help them stay so soft on the inside, the vegetable juice does not soak in the flour becoming sticky.
I preferred to coat them in flour in a thin layer, then they were wallpapered with a layer of breadcrumbs that will become golden, crunchy and will give a good look and taste to the pumpkin meatballs with telemea after they are fried.
Pumpkins have a lot of water. That's why I prefer to combine them with cheese and other vegetables.
Recipe for pumpkin meatballs with telemea it's simple, fast, cheap. It is very easy to do.
I first prepared it for Harry when he was almost 3 years old. She had explained to her mother's neighbor (Mrs. Kiriazim) how to do them. Dansa used any kind of cheese she had in the house, even sweet cow's cheese.
Since then we always prepare them. I recently made them for Harry and Vlad, his kindergarten friend. They played all morning, and at lunch I offered them a portion of lasagna with chicken and mushrooms and these meatballs with pumpkin and cheese.
When Geanina, Vlad's mother, came to take him home, I invited her to taste the meatballs too, because Vlad had been very excited. She liked it too, so I hope you like it just as much.
If you like pumpkins and eat them especially in summer, in high season, I invite you to try them too Fried zucchini, pumpkin food with chicken, Greek pumpkin soup and many others that I gathered in one collection of recipes with pumpkin.
Here's what you need to prepare pumpkin meatballs with telemea and how to prepare.
400 g grated zucchini
2 cloves of garlic
or mana de marar
flour and breadcrumbs for wallpaper
First, grate the zucchini (through a large grater), salt it and set it aside for 10 minutes. Grate the carrots and cheese, then finely chop the onion, garlic and dill. When the 10 minutes have passed, squeeze the zucchini well. Put it in a bowl and add all the chopped ingredients.
In order for the zucchini to bind, we put the 2 whole eggs and mix well. It is the moment when we put pepper and salt (we are careful not to add a lot of salt because the pumpkins were salted at the beginning, and the telemeau, in turn, is salty). We take a spoonful of the composition and shape it into a ball that we then flatten. It is advisable to have wet hands when shaping meatballs. We roll them in flour and then in breadcrumbs. We fry them in very hot oil.
This type of meatballs are adored by children, but also by adults. We can serve them hot or cold, simple, with sour cream or garlic sauce, depending on tastes.
Baked meatballs with pumpkin
The meatballs are baked with pumpkin it is a main course that is safe, tasty and certainly appreciated by all family members.
About coriander It is believed to have originated in the Mediterranean area and is part of Southwestern Europe. References to coriander can be found in Sanskrit writings, and the seeds have been placed in Egyptian tombs. Coriander has a pleasant lemony aroma, and is often found in Asian curry.
Photo: Chiftelu & # 539e in the oven, with zucchini & ndash Archive & # 259 Burda Rom & acircnia
& Icirc & # 539i must for meatball & # 539e:
300 g boiled or canned mushrooms
200 g chopped chicken breast
2 slices of p & acircine
200 ml of milk
2-3 tablespoons oil
1 egg tied
1 cup of finely ground coriander seeds
2-3 threads of m & # 259rar & # 537i of p & # 259trunjel
& Icirc & # 539i need for sauce:
3 young pumpkins
5 cloves of garlic
3 ro & # 537ii peeled
1 bell pepper
1 tbsp & # 539 & # 259 chopped basil
2 tablespoons oil
100 ml chicken soup
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Drain the mushrooms well and chop them gently. & Icircnmoi p & acircinea & icircn milk, then squeeze it well. In a bowl, mix the meat, mushrooms, egg, finely chopped greens, coriander and salt to taste. Go through the breadcrumbs to get a spoonful of the composition and shape the meatballs that you put on the tray, on the baking paper. Bake them in the preheated oven, over high heat, for 20-25 minutes.
Cure the vegetables and wash them. Cut the onion into scales, the zucchini and the tomatoes into rounds, and the peppers into thin slices. Place the vegetables in alternating layers, the last layer being red. Sprinkle over chopped garlic slices, then pour in the lightly salted chicken broth, sprinkle with oil and sprinkle with basil. Cover the pot with a lid and cook for 25 minutes over medium heat. Serve the meatballs with the pumpkin garnish.
Preparation 40 minutes Bake 25 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 de & # 8239Florica Faur, Jimbolia, jud. Timi & # 537
Come in here and try to find a recipe for vegetable vegetables.
Greek meatballs with zucchini - a simply amazing recipe! Save it and try it!
Greek meatballs "Keftedes" are a Mediterranean dish prepared from minced meat with vegetables, which are served cold with tzatziki sauce. In the original recipe, the meatballs are fried, but we decided to try the baked version. Children eat them with great pleasure!
-2 tablespoons tomato paste
-salt and ground black pepper - to taste
-mint and basil fresh or dried.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. In the minced meat, add the zucchini (best peeled) and grate it, cut the onion and garlic into small pieces.
2.Then add the breadcrumbs, tomato paste and eggs.
3. Season the composition with spices and salt, then mix it very well.
4. Shape medium meatballs and place them on the tray lined with baking paper and greased with oil.
5.Insert the tray in the preheated oven to 170-180 ° C for 20 minutes.
As I said, serve hot or cold pumpkin meatballs with tzatziki sauce.
400 g Greek yogurt 1 cucumber (large) 4-5 cloves of garlic juice of 1/2 lemon 1 bunch dill salt pepper. Peel and grate the cucumbers, sprinkle with salt, stir and set the cucumbers aside for 10 minutes.
Strain the resulting juice, mix the yogurt with the crushed garlic and cucumber.
Chop the dill, add it, season the salt and pepper sauce, and refrigerate for a few hours.
Best Pumpkin Breath - Prepare from 3-4 pumpkins, 3 eggs, salted cheese and spices
Best Pumpkin Puff - Prepare from 3-4 pumpkins, 3 eggs, salted cheese and spices.
The tastiest casserole of pumpkin - You need 3-4 pumpkins, 3 eggs, salted cheese, garlic and spices.
Ingredient: 3-4 zucchini, 3 eggs, 250 g salted cheese, 1 clove of garlic, greens, spices.
Method of preparation:
For starters, we put the pumpkins through the large grater. In a bowl, beat the beaten eggs. Add the spices, greens, crushed garlic and mix well. Grate the cheese.
Add the zucchini, eggs and mix well until smooth. Pour the composition into a tray lined with butter.
Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
Zucchini is an excellent source of potassium and manganese and can provide an important supply of vitamins B1, B6 and C. It also contains important nutrients such as phosphorus, copper, magnesium, folic acid, zinc, iron, calcium, vitamins A and K. Here are some of the benefits of eating pumpkin:
1. Stimulates digestion. Rich in quality fiber, potassium and water, but with modest sodium resources, zucchini has diuretic properties and is very easy to digest. Therefore, the diet with this vegetable is tolerated by people who have digestive, heart or kidney problems. Nutritionist Eric Favre recommends pumpkin juice in treating constipation and diarrhea. Zucchini is ideal for diabetics and overweight.
2. Maintain eye health. The high content of carotenoids (lutein) makes pumpkin a perfect herbal remedy for vision problems. It has excellent anti-aging properties, can improve memory and reduce infectious processes.
3. It lowers blood pressure and prevents heart disease. Reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke (due to magnesium and folate). It is beneficial in lowering blood pressure (magnesium, potassium).
4. Helps in the treatment of gastritis and ulcers. Zucchini is a source of fiber, but their quantity and quality vary depending on the age of the zucchini. The young contain pectin, the mature cellulose. In addition, zucchini is a real gastric bandage, being indicated in gastritis, ulcers and other diseases of the digestive tract.
5. Prevents colon and lung cancer. Due to the fibers, it prevents colon cancer. Improves metabolism, prevents lung cancer and reduces symptoms in diseases such as benign prostatic hyperplasia.
6. Reduces inflammatory processes in the body. It has an anti-inflammatory role in osteoarthritis, rheumatism, polyarthritis.
7. Improve memory. Zucchini contains antioxidants and helps rebuild nerve cells (vit B1, B6). In addition, the high content of carotenoids (lutein) makes pumpkin a perfect herbal remedy for vision problems. It has excellent anti-aging properties, can improve memory and reduce infectious processes.
Look for recipes by name
Thousands of articles based on studies and scientific evidence on topics of interest:
Over 2000 conditions discussed in detail, from causes to treatment:
Do you have a medical question? This is where you find the answer.
Medical news, novelties and events
Are you looking for a doctor or a medical service? Here you will find over 10,000 medical offices and clinics
Over 40,000 products, consumables, medical devices and equipment.
Welcome to the largest Medical Index in Romania!
"Active" is how ROmedic wants to take care of you in particular.
Pumpkin meatballs & # 8211 a juicy and very appetizing dietary delight!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you the good recipe for pumpkin meatballs, in the pan. With their characteristic, slightly sweet taste, pumpkin meatballs can successfully replace the classic recipe, which includes meat. They are made easy and fast, in only 30 minutes. Zucchini is a popular summer vegetable and very beneficial for the body. It is also an excellent product for children. Prepare simple but very tasty and healthy delicacies.
& # 8211 200-300 g of dry bread (breadcrumbs)
& # 8211 3-4 sprigs of fresh dill
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the pumpkins, remove the heads and grate them. Put the zucchini in a bowl, season with a pinch of salt, mix and leave for 10-15 minutes.
2. Crush the dry bread using the blender. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic. Wash the greens, peel them and cut them into small pieces.
3. Drain the zucchini juice and place in a bowl. Break the eggs into the pumpkin bowl and add the garlic, breadcrumbs, greens, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Mix the composition very well.
4. Fry the meatballs in the resulting composition in a hot pan with vegetable oil on both sides until nicely browned.
5. Serve the appetizing snack with the greatest pleasure with some cream or your favorite sauce.
Pumpkin meatballs and other vegetables
This year, my mother, who takes care of the little piece of garden we have next to the house, planted, as usual, some pumpkin seeds. Those few seeds have borne so much fruit that we now have a rich pumpkin crop.
And, to enjoy this harvest we test different recipes. As my mother, for health reasons, is no longer allowed to eat meat, and as the craving for meatballs does not disappear so easily, she thought of trying to turn some pumpkins from the garden into meatballs.
It's not the first meatball recipe on the blog I've tested. As is not the first vegetable meatball recipe I have published. You can also find on the site, for example, and the recipe for meatballs with cheese and pumpkin (see here) or by eggplant and parmesan (see here).
Find on the site and a collection of fasting meatball recipes (vegan) which you can browse HERE.
Now I'm going to tell you how my mother made these delicious zucchini meatballs and other vegetables that we were so excited about that I said that, at least now, during the summer, when there are plenty of pumpkins in the garden, we will try let's do them again.
They are wonderful with a few french fries, mashed potatoes or just a tomato salad with cucumbers, or, why not, in the form of burgers if you have buns on hand.
We tested the recipe in both variants, and fried in an oil bath but also in the oven. Obviously, the fried ones are a bit tastier, but the ones made in the oven are clearly much healthier.
Don't forget to subscribe to the Youtube channel
If you prefer the meatballs version in the oven, you must grease them with a little oil on top, either by sprinkling them or lightly greasing them with a brush.
We present you the recipe for delicious pumpkin meatballs, which will occupy a worthy place on your table. A few ingredients available and a little time are all you need to prepare this appetizing dish. Be sure to prepare pumpkin meatballs and pamper your family!
-200-300 g of toast
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the zucchini. Remove the stalks and peel them and seeds.
2.Put the zucchini cleaned through a small grater. Sprinkle with salt, mix well and let it rest for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, grind the toasted bread with the blender until it crumbles. You can crush it with your hands, but the process will take longer, and the crumbs obtained will not be small enough.
4. Pass the garlic through the garlic press.
5. Squeeze the grated zucchini well with your hands to remove the juice released by them.
6. Add the bread crumbs, crushed garlic and eggs to the bowl with the squeezed zucchini. Pepper the composition and mix it very well.
7. Shape the meatballs from the resulting composition and fry them in a large amount of hot oil on both sides until golden brown.
8. It would be best to serve pumpkin meatballs with fermented cream. They are tasty both hot, immediately after cooking, and after cooling.
Be sure to save this recipe to pamper your loved ones with delicious meatballs throughout the summer!
Grate the zucchini (cleaned of seeds) and sprinkle with a little salt. Squeeze the juice and let it drain for a few minutes in a plastic sieve.
Meanwhile, finely chop a small onion for each zucchini. You can use the food processor to grind the onion completely. Finely chop and half a bunch of dill for each zucchini.
Beat one egg well for each zucchini and prepare a tablespoon of wholemeal flour. Beat the beaten egg well with the flour, a little pepper and then add the grated and drained zucchini, dill and onion. Season with pepper and mix well to blend.
Put on a low heat a ceramic pan in which to add a puff of oil from the cooking spray.
With a spoon, take from the pumpkin mixture, without gathering too much beaten egg. Form a meatball in the palm and sprinkle a little wholemeal flour so that it does not stick. Put it in the pan and let it simmer until it turns golden and then turn with a spatula.
Put the meatballs in the pan without touching them, then wipe the pan with a napkin and spray a little cooking oil again.
Serve at room temperature or just a little warm, as a side dish or in salads or for breakfast, along with a little Telemea cheese and a pepper.
See other healthy recipes that will inspire you and give you energy for the whole day or to have a harmonious body.