... or how to convince a little girl to eat squash ... because it only helps to grow hair!
- slice of bread
- cheese Delaco Sofia ras
- a slice of chicken ham
- or olive
- 3 parsley leaves
- a slice of tomato
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
PREPARATION METHOD Sandwich "Mutrita":
- fry the slice of bread on the grill
- Grease with butter
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
- Cut the ham slice in half and make the cheeks
- cut two olive eyes and a mouthful of tomato
- Parsley hair is "styled"
Thoughts for a dear person
She looked out the window melancholy and played with a small white pebble. It was the pebble he kept in place of honor. Every time he saw her, the thought escaped him. To her cousin. The day they said goodbye to a dear place and from a time when he was a child and she was about 19 years old. And they took a pebble to remind them of that day and now he felt that he approached them, more.
Today she wanted to be close to him and tell him everything that whispered to her soul. But they were thousands of miles apart. Which they melted through long conversations. Just like they didn't have much when they were close.
Now he was smiling, remembering the adventure of preparing for high school. How many laughs he snatched at her by the way he was and how many times she let him think he had fooled her, how he got angry until he saw her playful face.
Time passed and he became a young man full of empathy. He was the one who broke down her mental barriers. With his wife. He made her understand that using a wheelchair is normal. In fact, it made her accept her physical limitations.
Afterwards, life decided to open a new door for him and his wife. And thousands of miles between them intervened. That day was a hard day for Champ, as he called it. She wanted to make him stay. But she knew she was selfish, and that year she had become far too sensitive. It was the year that life had given him strong emotions about two loved ones.
He had swallowed all his feelings, and although he knew he was reading it like an open book, he hoped he had succeeded. And that's how he also convinced her to put the internet so she could keep in touch.
He smiled when he remembered the whole adventure with the intern and now Champ says thank you. Because that's how it was and it's closer to him. And she met beautiful people who are now part of her days.
Now, years later, they are closer than ever. Or so she feels. They rediscover themselves much deeper and especially more mature. And they have long conversations on all possible topics.
He's a big man now. Sitting at his house and happy. He is a modest person, although he would have reasons of pride and a beautiful man at heart. He will surely be a perfect father, because he has a lot of love to give and he has the gift to create special moments.
Champ, she still heard his words many years ago from a summer evening: & # 8221You are a fighter and you will be fine. You're the Champ. You have to believe that. I know that & # 8221
After the journey on the road of memories, Champ went to the phone and dialed the number of the cousin as she called him. To wish her everything whispered to her soul. & # 8221 Happy birthday! Be happy, healthy and just as beautiful at heart. May your life be a beautiful song. To enjoy every moment you live. Remember what it's like to play, and thank you. & # 8221
More cold sandwich recipes:
- Arugula Prosciutto and Balsamic Sandwich
- Scallion with egg and tomato sandwich
- Fried pepper sandwich with tomatoes and mozzarella
- Beef steak, arugula and grated Parmesan on the baguette
- Heirloom tomato sandwich
- Chicken Club Salad Sandwich
- Light sandwich with light tuna with avocado
Print Did you make this recipe? Leave a review »
More delicious beef sandwiches
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches - Easy to Make and Serve!
- My favorite Reuben sandwich - a classic Irish recipe
- Slow grilled beef sandwiches - always a crowd pleaser!
- Minced Beef Slow Cooker - great in a taco, enchilada or sandwich!
- Reuben Sandwich Sliders - great party food
- ▢ 3-4 pounds of fried chuck or cocaine cake
- ▢ salt and pepper to taste
- ▢ 10 ½ ounces beef soup low in sodium
- ▢ 10 ½ ounces of onion soup low in sodium
- ▢ 1 sliced onion
- ▢ 12 ounces light beer
- ▢ Two cloves of chopped garlic
- ▢ 1 optional rosemary sprig
- ▢ 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ▢ 8 French rolls or 2 baguettes cut into 6 'rolls
- ▢ 8 tablespoons butter
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Brown in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place the remaining ingredients (except for the rolls and butter) in a slow cooker. Cook for 8 hours or 4 hours or until the beef is tender.
- Once the steak is tender, remove it from the juices and let it rest for 15 minutes. Minced or sliced beef.
- Roll in butter and heat under a chicken until lightly fried. Put the beef rolls and serve with juice from the slow cooker for dipping.
(The nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary depending on the cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Keyword French Diving Course Lunch, Main Course, Slow Stove American Cooking © SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photos are protected by copyright. Sharing this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying and / or pasting complete recipes on any social network is strictly forbidden. Please see my photo usage policy here.