For tart dough sift the flour into a bowl, add the diced margarine and knead a sandy dough. Beat the egg with 1-2 tablespoons of cold water and salt, then add over the flour. cover with cling film and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Cut the smoked cubes and bell peppers into cubes. Boil the peas in boiling water for a few minutes with a little salt, drain it and leave it to cool.
Spread the tart dough with the rolling pin enough to cover the bottom and walls of a form. Prick with a fork from place to place and bake for 10 minutes. filling.
Put fresh cheese, cheese, telemeau, peas, bell peppers, smoked in a bowl, then add beaten eggs separately with salt. Put ground pepper and chopped dried thyme and mix. Remove the tart from the oven, put the filling, sprinkle the rest of cheese and bake until golden.
1 puff pastry dough
8 bunches of broccoli
1 small zucchini
1/2 red bell pepper
1 piece of salmon fillet
2 tablespoons olive oil
Wash the salmon fillet, remove the skin and place it on the hot grill and let it penetrate on both sides. After it cools, remove the bones and break it into pieces.
Unwrap the broccoli bunches, wash them and boil them in salted water for 3 minutes, then drain them well.
Wash and peel the zucchini and cut it into cubes, and wash the bell pepper and cut it into slices and then put them to harden in hot oil. Add the peas and the salmon pieces and let cool slightly. Add the telemeau given on the small grater and mix well. Add salt if needed.
Mix the eggs with the yogurt, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Spread the sheet of dough and transfer it to the pan greased with butter. Prick the dough from place to place and pour the composition with salmon. Place the broccoli bunches and pour in the beaten eggs. Cut off the excess dough and place the tray in the hot oven for 40-45 minutes.
Try this video recipe too
Tart with peas, lemon and mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Spread the dough in a rectangle of 30 cm x 25 cm on a surface lightly powdered with flour. Place the dough on a baking sheet, lightly powdered with flour, then cover with another baking sheet.
2. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool for a minute or two.
3. Put three quarters of peas, garlic cloves and 1-2 tablespoons of water in a blender and mix until transformed into a paste. In a separate bowl, combine ricotta and egg. Add the pea paste to the ricotta mixture and mix very lightly. Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread the mixture on the base of the tart. Add the remaining peas and pieces of mozzarella. Bake for 15 minutes or until the ricotta mixture softens slightly.
5. Remove the tart from the oven and sprinkle with lemon peel and mint.
Quiche with peas and Brie
Prepare a Pate Brisee tart dough according to the recipe HERE. Spread it in a tray with a diameter of 20 cm and bake the dough blindly, at 180C, for 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the onion and garlic in hot butter for 10 minutes. Add the peas and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Take the mixture off the heat.
Put half of the mixture on the base of the tart crust after it has baked blindly, in a uniform layer. Continue with half the amount of Brie, then mix with peas and another layer of Brie.
Beat eggs with sour cream and pour over peas and Brie.
Bake at 180C for 25-30 minutes or until the egg mixture coagulates.
Let the quiche cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Fasting tart with peas, mushrooms and tofu!
For the crust: 1/2 glass of refined vegetable oil (odorless) 1/2 glass of boiling water 2 glasses of flour 1/4 teaspoon baking soda quenched with apple cider vinegar or lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon salt.
For the filling: 1 jar of canned green peas 200 gr classic tofu, without additions a few canned or marinated mushrooms salt and freshly ground black pepper oil for sprinkling.
Method of preparation
Pea and tofu tart is actually a "nothing" dish, as I call it. In addition, it takes you very little time to prepare it!
First we make the dough. At the moment it is my favorite dough for salty or sweet tarts. By eliminating the butter from the classic recipe, we get a much healthier version and in addition it is fasting.
In a large bowl pour the oil, and on top add hot water and mix (make a dough from a double portion, for 2 tarts).
Put flour in the bowl, then add salt and baking soda.
First mix with a spoon, and then knead lightly with your hands until the dough gathers in a ball. It is an extremely easy dough to work with: it does not stick to hands, it is very plastic and easy to shape. So any beginner in the field of dough can grab such a tart.
Let the dough rest for 20-30 minutes. And here's the ease! Compared to butter-based doughs, which require a rest time in the fridge of about 2 hours, with our dough we save a lot of time. In the meantime, we are preparing the filling, which is even easier!
Drain the peas and wash it, do the same with the mushrooms.
I used canned sponges, not marinades. But for a more spicy taste choose pickled mushrooms.
We cut the tofu cheese into slices.
Half the peas and tofu slices are mixed in a blender,
and we crush the other half with a fuculita or a pin, you have to get a puree that is not very fine.
Season the puree with salt and pepper and we can take care of the crust.
Knead the dough once more. You will get a smooth and shiny ball.
We spread a sheet the size of the tray in which you will bake the tart.
Put the pea + tofu puree over the dough and even it out well with a fork.
You can put the mushrooms whole or cut them in half as I did. And place the mushrooms over the tart, pressing them a little in the pea composition.
Sprinkle the tart with olive oil and put it in the oven heated to 180 degrees C, for 30-40 minutes, until the peas are browned with the mushrooms and the crust.
The tart is absolutely delicious and warm, as a main course, and cold, as a snack.
Pea, mint and pancetta tart
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Sift the flour into a large bowl and add the salt and butter, then knead the ingredients with your fingertips until the mixture turns into a crumbly dough. Add 45 - 60 ml of cold water and mix the dough until smooth, then shape into a ball.
Spread the dough with a rolling pin on a smooth surface, sprinkled with flour, until it reaches the thickness of a coin, then place it carefully in a tart form with a diameter of 23 cm / 4 cm, lightly pressing the dough at the base and on the edges form. Lightly prick the dough with a fork, then cover it with parchment, on which you place beans, to fix the parchment. Put the dough in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, taking care to remove the parchment and beans after 15 minutes.
While the dough is in the oven, prepare the filling: cook the pancetta over medium heat in a pan until the fat melts, increase the temperature and continue to cook until the pancetta turns golden. Drain excess fat, add green onions and cook for one minute. Add the peas and continue to cook until they have thawed. Remove the pan from the heat, add the mint and season with pepper. In a bowl, mix the cream, milk and eggs until smooth.
When you have removed the dough from the oven, sprinkle the mixture with the pancetta over the tart, add the grated Parmesan cheese, then pour the cream mixture. Put the tart back in the oven, lower the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius, then put the tart back in the oven for 25 minutes, until the crust turns golden.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the tart from the pan. Serve hot or cold.
- 225 g preserved peas
- 1 teaspoon salad / chopped onion
- 70 g bacon
- 2 eggs
- 180 g ricotta / urda
- 20 g grated cheese
How to prepare fasting dough
- In a plastic container with a lid, or in a large jar, put all the ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, water and oil.
- We close the container and start to stir it until we notice that the ingredients have partially homogenized (the dough will be in the form of lumps).
- Place it on the powdered table with a little flour (about 1 teaspoon) and knead it for a few seconds, until you get a compact dough.
How to prepare quiche
- Put 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan over low heat. When the oil has heated up, add the diced bacon and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion, mix well and after another 1 minute, add the peas drained from the liquid in the can and passed through a stream of cold water. Leave them on low heat for another 2 minutes, then turn off the heat and let the composition cool.
- In a plastic bowl, add eggs that you mix until smooth (you do not have to mix very much, just until smooth).
- Add ricotta, grated cheese and mix well. At the end, add the cold peas and mix.
- Spread the dough in a sheet about 0.4-0.5 cm thick and place it in a round shape / tart, lined with oil and flour. Place the sheet in a shape so that it covers about 1 cm from its edges
- Add the filling and level it with a spoon. Bake the quiche in the preheated oven at 175 ° C, second step from bottom to top, traditional function (heat from both bottom and top), for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the tart from the oven, leave it in the mold for about 3-4 minutes, then carefully remove it and place it on a grill to cool completely.
I wish you good appetite!