cup pure cranberry juice, chilled
cup pulp-free orange juice, chilled
bottle (750 ml) dry Prosecco, chilled
In 1-quart saucepan, mix sugar and water; cook and stir over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Transfer to small bowl; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Mix syrup and juices in a container. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Just before serving, stir together juice mixture and Prosecco in a punch bowl or pitcher
- Fresh cranberries and thinly sliced orange rounds make a nice punch bowl garnish for this festive punch.
- For a good balance of sweetness, we used dry Prosecco. If you use a sweeter Prosecco in combination with the simple syrup, the punch will be too sweet!
- Planning on taking this drink with you to the party? Bring the chilled juice mixture in a separate container, along with an unopened, chilled bottle of Prosecco, and combine them just before serving.
- The juice mixture can be made and kept chilled up to three days in advance.
- If you’re serving a big crowd, this is an easy recipe to double.
Serving Size: 2/3 Cup
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.