Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Mix the yolks with half the sugar and vanilla essence until they double in volume, become creamy and light in color then add the oil.
Separately mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt then gradually add the rest of the sugar and mix until you get a very strong and glossy meringue.
Mix the dry ingredients and sift them 2, 3 times.
Add 1/3 of the egg whites to the yolks and mix lightly.
Gradually add the dry mix, then the rest of the egg whites, stirring gently from top to bottom with a spatula so as not to leave the composition.
Line a tray (26 cm) with baking paper and bake the top in the preheated oven until it passes the toothpick test (approx. 25 minutes)
Do the same with the cocoa top and then leave the tops until they cool completely.
Then cut each top into 2 horizontally. (I used 1 part of the cocoa top for another dessert.)
Boil the water with the sugar for 3-4 minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the brandy and rum and leave to cool.
For the chocolate mousse, put the chocolate on a steam bath, stirring constantly until it melts.
Put the chocolate in a large bowl, add hot water and mix vigorously with a whisk until well incorporated and you get a stronger and more glossy cream.
Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt then add the sugar and mix until you get a very strong meringue.
Mix the whipped cream and set it aside.
Hydrate the gelatin in 50 ml of cold water for 5 minutes then melt it on a steam bath (Be careful not to boil it) and add it over the chocolate.
Add the egg whites in 2-3 tranches, mixing lightly with wide movements until they are perfectly incorporated.
Add the whipped cream, stirring just as easily.
Place a detachable circle and chocolate cream over the first syrupy top.
Cover with a part of the white top that you syrup on it as well.
Let cool until you prepare the strawberry mousse.
Put the strawberries with the sugar on a fire in a saucepan and let them boil until the strawberries soften a little.
Using a blender, pass the strawberries until you get a fine puree.
Strain the puree through a fine sieve and leave to cool.
Put the yolks with the sugar and milk on a very low heat, stirring constantly until they thicken slightly.
Leave them to cool and in the meantime moisturize the gelatin.
Hydrate the gelatin in 50 ml of cold water for 5 minutes then melt it on a steam bath. (Be careful not to boil)
Add gelatin over the yolks and mix well.
Mix the mascarpone a little, add the yolks and the strawberry puree.
Separately mix the whipped cream and add little by little the strawberry cream.
Put the strawberry mousse over the cake and cover with the last white top that you syrup beforehand.
Let the cake cool for at least 4 hours.
Carefully remove the detachable circle then cover the cake with melted white chocolate with liquid cream.
Leave to cool again until the icing hardens.
For the chocolate strip I prepared a baking paper the length of the cake.
I then cut the strip into 2 to make sure it won't break.
I melted the chocolate on a steam bath then greased the pieces of baking paper with it and let them cool until they were slightly thickened. (As long as they don't run)
I carefully glued the cake papers together and left them like this until they were completely hardened.
I carefully peeled off the baking paper and decorated the cake with strawberries and chocolate pralines.
It's absolutely sensational!
Birthday wishes your grandmother who expresses gratitude
- I wish my grandparents a fantastic birthday! I couldn't have done it in life without you! You have given the skills to survive and prosper!
- Happy birthday grandma! Thank you for raising me to be a responsible woman! You have shown me how important it is to consider situations before taking action! Have a blessed day!
- Best wishes for your birthday, Grandma! Your humility and natural devotion inspired me to stay true to myself and help others!
- Sending wishes and thanks to my grandmother! You convey the importance of self-love and self-respect! Because of you, I walk with dignity!
- My greatest wish for birth, grandma, is the one you all showed kindness to, thank you! You are an amazing woman who has improved many lives, including mine!
- Grandma, you provided valuable lessons to our family! You taught us how to look at each other and stay united, no matter what happens in our lives! For your birthday, we all come with grateful hearts and express our thanks!
- Happy birthday grandma! Thank you for providing me with a stable environment in which to grow! Thanks to you, I have become a well-adjusted adult! You showed me what it means to give to someone else and what love really is!
- Showing my grandparents how grateful I am to her for her birthday! There is and will never be anyone like you! You live your life the way you want! You made me a braver person!
- Grandma, I appreciate you! You can have a birthday where you are surrounded by people who do it! It can be known how significant your date of birth is!
- Happy birthday to my grandparents, the greatest example in life! Your integrity display was a model to follow! Thank you for improving my life!
- Best wishes to a grandmother who doesn't have to say much to get her. Your actions reminded me of the vitality of the truth and that it is better to know who you are than to try to be someone you are not! May your birthday reveal new things that are important in life, in the moments that matter most!
- I'm so lucky to have you like my grandmother. Thank you for all the beautiful things you have done in my life. Happy birthday grandma.
- Because of how loving and caring you are, I wish you the happiest of birthdays, Grandma. Thank you for training me to be the man / woman I became today.
- Grandma, words can't fully express how grateful I am to you for your love and care throughout your life. Happy Birthday.
- Today is your birthday, Grandma, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there to support me when I needed someone to support me. Happy birthday and may the Lord bless you abundantly.
- Dear Grandma, I wish I could reward you for all the love and kindness you have shown me, but I can't. Not even all the wealth in this world can reward you for the sacrifices you have made for me. All I can say is thank you. Happy birthday grandma. You really are the most wonderful person I have ever met.
Happy birthday to my beloved girlfriend
- When times get really tough and everything around me seems to make no sense, the only person I can always count on is you, Grandma. Thank you very much. Happy Birthday.
- Grandma, I don't think I often express my gratitude for all the amazing things you've done over the years. Today being your special day, I just want to let you know how grateful I am to you for all the good things you have done for me and continue to do. Happy Birthday!
- Thank you, Grandma, for giving me sweet childhood memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Happy Birthday.
- Thank you for being my best friend and for always being my mainstay. This special bond between us will never be broken. Happy birthday, nana, and know that I love you tons.
Happy birthday to my beloved grandmother.
The youngest grandmother in the world is from Romania
Although Rifca tried to persuade her daughter to stay in school, Maria decided to marry at the age of 10 and so, six months later, she gave birth to her son Ion, making Rifca the youngest grandmother in the world. .
& # 8222I'm glad to be a grandmother but I wanted something else for Maria, and something else for me. I didn't stop my daughter from getting married because that's the tradition, that's what happens to us & # 8221 said Rifca.
Unfortunately, the number of teenagers who become mothers is increasing in our country and most of them drop out of school once they become pregnant or immediately after giving birth.
Happy birthday, Monica!
A simple but good cake for one of the most expensive children in the world. Happy birthday, Monica! Be healthy, my mischievous and dear baby, carillon miracle, but divine and blessing. Live for us!
- 6 eggs
- 18 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 30 ml oil
- 30 ml water
- a knife tip salt
- 500 ml whipped cream
- 500 gr cow's cheese, sweet (you can put mascarpone or ricotta, because you are richer :))))))
- 350 gr powdered sugar
- 300 gr chocolate
- 6 tablespoons oil
Wheat. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Mix the egg whites with the salt and sugar until you get a firm mixture, then add the water and the yolks rubbed with oil.
Mix lightly then add sifted flour and cocoa.
Homogenize and pour into a tray with a diameter of 24 cm, lined with oil and flour. Bake for 35-40 minutes on medium heat.
Mix well with the sweet cheese blender mixed with 100 g of powdered sugar and a spoon full of sour cream, until it becomes fine, fine.
We mix the sour cream with 250 gr of powdered sugar until it becomes firm, firm.
Melt the chocolate together with the oil on the steam bath.
When it is cold, mix it with the cheese, then add the whipped cream and mix well.
Grease the sheets with half of the cream, the first two and overlap them, and cover the cake with the rest.
I've been thinking for a few days what it means to be Romanian. A friend wants to leave with her husband and child in the country, I have several acquaintances gone, including my brother, but in his case I never thought it was for an indefinite period, although his girlfriend is Bulgarian and will probably marry she:). But the company pays him several trips a year to the house, so I don't consider him gone.
I flirted many times with the idea of leaving, emigrating. I think it would be easier for me now than ever & # 8230 why? Because there is facebook and I have the blog and it wouldn't be so hard for me to think, feel, speak Romanian. Facebook and wats up seem to me a lot easier to communicate with those far away :).
I wonder if I should pack my bags and leave, what exactly would I take? What would be my indispensable piece, my piece of Romania that I can't leave behind?
I would like to:
-one of the icons from my grandmother, I would leave the others to my mother
-the bible (I wouldn't take another book), there is. e-books and I can buy a book in Romanian in an instant
-the cauldron my grandfather bought me when I moved into my house
-threads and needles and crochet hooks, sewing machine
What would I do in Romanian in a million years:
-I would light the candle
-I would pray in Romanian
-I would cook Romanian for the holidays (although if you ask me a few traditional dishes I like :)), but I like to make them :) & # 8211 probably together with the dishes of the adopted country, except for the homemade bread with a cross on top, of the cake and bean borscht & # 8211 these are my comfort food :), easter and goddesses
-as plying the & # 8220Ciocarlia & # 8221
-I would dry parsley and dill and chamomile
-I would look at the snow, remembering how it flows over smoky villages
There are so few things I should do, that I would do as a Romanian, I was tempted to say that I would dress in ie, or that I would read poetry, that I would speak at home only in Romanian or & # 8230but the truth is that we adapt, except to the core, to our identity, to our selves, to our baptismal name, to the intimate place where we meet with ourselves, with the Lord Jesus, with bogdaproste, with the movement of the hand on the cross above our bread.
Happy Birthday Flowers
I am glad that you exist in my life and I am glad that God has given you to me to enjoy your sincere and unconditional friendship. Happy birthday, Flowers!
You have appeared in my life as a miracle, it is not in vain that you bear a holy name, I now turn to you with a wish and with a good thought, to always be happy, to smile, to always laugh, and not to forget a moment, that you are my diamond! Happy birthday, my Violet!
May from this holy day, in the smooth path of your life, always a ray of sunshine rise that will bring you happiness and joy. Happy birthday to Florii!
On the occasion of celebrating the name, you receive a warm Happy Birthday, good health, many achievements and everything you want with your loved ones. Happy birthday to Florii!
Learn to forgive, to be better, wiser, to forgive me when I make mistakes and to teach me to be, in my turn, a better person. Happy birthday, Iris!
May from this holy day, in the smooth path of your life, always a ray of sunshine rise that will bring you happiness and joy. Happy birthday to Florii!
On Flowers, a great holiday receives from me the most sincere wishes for well-being, health, good luck and the fulfillment of all wishes!
Happy birthday Florica / Florin! Let the angels guide your steps and Jesus Christ light your way in life!
Happy birthday, Chef Sorin Bontea! What you didn't know about the most serious jury at MasterChef
Chef Sorin recently turned 44, and his career continues to flourish. He is preparing for the third edition of MasterChef, he is fully enjoying his family and, even if it seems hard to believe, he laughs and jokes about how long the day is. We tried to pull his tongue and find out as much as possible about his life, beyond the TV screen.
1. What is the greatest personal achievement so far? But professional?
Family and children are certainly the greatest personal achievement. And if we talk about the profession, I would mention every stage of my career as a chef and the fact that I reached the jury at & ldquoMasterChef & rdquo.
2. What advice would you give to Sorin Bontea, the 20-year-old?
Good question! Let him leave the kitchen, it's hard :) I'm kidding, obviously. I would tell him to go his own way if he really likes what he is doing, and to try to be good in his field. In fact, that's what I'd tell any young man.
3. Have you ever dreamed of getting here?
To be honest, I wanted to, but I never imagined that things would evolve so nicely for me.
4. How would you describe yourself? How is Sorin Bontea beyond the TV screen?
I'm a man with a sense of humor, I joke a lot when I'm out of the kitchen and I can't even sing! & # 61514
5. What is your favorite holiday destination?
6. Favorite food / favorite dessert / favorite wine
You will laugh, but it is difficult for me to choose one way. There are many, I like all the kitchens, each one has something specific and unique and as long as the food is well cooked and tasty, I have no preferences. I don't eat a lot of sweets, but my favorites are savarins and lava cake with pistachio ice cream. I prefer dry red wine.
7. What is the most valuable piece of advice you have ever received?
To be with common sense, to respect those around me and so I will be respected.
8. What advice do you give your children regarding the profession?
Exactly the same one I gave above to 20-year-old Bontea. :) I am convinced that if you do what you like, you have a chance to succeed.
9. What do you cook for your wife when you want to pleasantly surprise her?
What she likes most: seafood.
10. How did you spend your day and what gifts did you receive?
I spent it at work, but in the morning I received the most beautiful gift: when I woke up, my wife and children greeted me with a cake in bed, sang & ldquola for many years & rdquo and told me that I love me.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Messages from St. Andrew: Best wishes
May the saint to whom you bear his name protect you every day, bring you peace and tranquility and do not let hope fade from your soul. Happy birthday with accomplishments and beautiful moments in the future!
A blue sky without clouds, To be in your way, To have in life only luck and joy! Happy Birthday!
Andreea / Andrei I wish you a serene life like the sunrise, and your soul to be as pure as snow. I wish you an unforgettable day and a warm "Happy Birthday!".
From small fir branches, from flowers and from love I weaved a "Happy Birthday" that brings happiness! Happy birthday Andrei / Andreea!
May the Apostle Andrew guide your steps, bring joy to your soul and be always with you! Happy Birthday!
May from this holy day, in the smooth path of your life, always shine a ray of sunshine that will bring you happiness and joy. Happy birthday to St. Andrew!
On the day of your name, I wish you all the best in the world, luck, happiness and health and that all your wishes will be fulfilled. Happy Birthday!
It's a day when the soul overcomes any trace of sadness, when everything that was hard seems easy to you. It's your name day and that's why it's a special day! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Kids! (P)
On their birthday, all children deserve special attention to know that they have certain rights, that they are important.
It is exactly 71 years since Rom & acircnia marks June 1 as International Children's Day.
Most governments around the world are developing legislative programs and social strategies where child welfare is becoming a national priority.. Thus, children have equal rights, regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, material situation in education, social security, health care, harmonious physical and spiritual development.
The current government does not offer the right to education either (tablets for online learning), no healthcare (medical and dental offices) and no material situation (increase of allowances).
The errors of strategy in combating covid-19 are well seen in education, and a reorganization of activities will have to follow the pandemic, even a reform of education.
Under liberal rule, children benefit from unemployed parents, who are forced to buy masks, many, many masks for the whole family.