I don't think you ate anything like that, but I recommend it, it's delicious !!
- 2 tablespoons ground cardamom seeds
- 2-3 basil leaves
- 1 small red pepper (optional if you don't like it spicy)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 800 g melon pulp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon worchester sauce
- 1/2 dill connection
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cold cardamom soup:
Put all the ingredients in the blender and when a fine cream has resulted, divide the soup into bowls and serve with the pepper pieces on top.
I guarantee the taste!
I advise you to have a juicier melon, the small and round ones
2. Gazpacio, cream soup with fresh vegetables
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 slices p & acircine
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 cup plain water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
Gazpacio It is an extremely popular cold soup in the Iberian region, the Spaniards being the ones who consume it in huge quantities during the summer. The reasons are as simple as possible: gazpacio prepares quickly, contains only a few usual ingredient, which everyone has at home, and its refreshing taste does not compare to anything else. Because it has & icircn composition only fresh ingredients, the soup is prepared in small quantities, usually 1-2 servings, depending on the number of people present at the table.
To cook it yourself, you need the first r & acircnd of the Nutrition Mixer, because he is the one who will turn the raw vegetable mix into one delicious cream soup. Thus, it cleans the tomatoes well, removing the stalks and stalks. Do the same with the rest of the ingredients, removing the seeds, leaves and, in the case of the cucumber, and its peel, as it may be a little bitter. After you have prepared all the vegetables, portion them & icircn cubes, and grind the garlic cloves using them Garlic Press Garlic Press, to enhance their flavor.
Put the vegetables and slices of p & acircine, cut into cubes, & icircn Nutrition Mixer, then mix everything for about 5-10 minutes. The multifunctional blender will help you get one homogeneous paste, extremely fine. Once you have obtained the vegetable paste, pour it into a bowl, pass it through a bowl. thick sieve, just to make sure that no shell has made room for your movement. Mix everything with a cup of water to give the soup a slightly more liquid consistency, then add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
Pho Chicken Soup
1. Put the chicken in a large pot and add cold water to cover it. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Place the pot in a cool place to cool to room temperature. Put the pot back on the fire, bring to a boil, then boil for 30 minutes. Leave again in a cool place to cool to room temperature.
3. Put the chicken on a plate (put the pot and chicken soup aside). Remove the skin and debone, then cut the meat.
4. Put the bones in the soup and simmer for about an hour until it thickens slightly. Remove any foam.
5. Meanwhile, heat the oven. Put the whole, uncleaned ginger and red onion, uncleaned on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 40-50 minutes, turning occasionally. Leave to cool for a minute, then gently peel the ginger and onion. Pass and add over the soup.
6. In a dry pan, fry the cinnamon, anise and cardamom. Add to the soup, then season with 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce. Boil for an hour, until about 3 liters of soup remain.
7. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package. Drain, then rinse with warm tap water.
8. Taste the soup and add more fish sauce, if necessary.
9. To serve pho traditionally, put a pan with boiling water. Divide the noodles between the soup bowls, then pour hot water and leave for a few seconds (this reheats the noodles and heats the bowls). Drain, then add the soup. Cover with herbs, chicken and hot peppers. Serve with lime and, if desired, hot peppers, soy and fish sauce.
You have to see it too.
Cabbage soup for diet & # 8211 Recipe
1 finely chopped or chopped cabbage, 2 chopped onions, 500 gr. tomato paste, 2 diced bell peppers (cleaned of seeds), 2 celery threads, chopped fresh greens (dill, parsley), 6 chopped carrots, 200 gr. pods, half a cup of balsamic vinegar (optional), spices for soup (salt, ginger, garlic, coriander, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, hot peppers, fennel, cloves, mustard seeds, etc.)
Depending on the preferences of each person, the ingredients can be used in any proportion.
Method of preparation
Put the vegetables in a pot, cover with water, and when they have come to a boil, add the spices for the soup and tomato paste, after which they are left for another 10 minutes, over low heat. Cover the pot, simmer and simmer until the vegetables are soft. Add the pepper and chopped greens.
Cabbage soup can be consumed as often and in any desired quantity. In summer, it can be served cold, thus constituting a refreshing snack.
In addition to cabbage soup, other foods can be eaten in the diet, depending on each day of the week. Such a diet is recommended for a period of only 7 days, after which there will be a break of at least 2 weeks.
Ingredient: 500 ml fatty yogurt (10%), 3-4 cucumbers, 100 ml plain water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil, 2 cloves garlic, salt, pepper
Preparation: put the yogurt in a bowl. Add water and mix. Peel a squash, grate it and add it to the yoghurt. Grind the garlic, put the olive oil on it and add it to the soup. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Put the soup in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with basil and add sliced cucumber. Serve cold from the refrigerator.
Ice cream with saffron and cardamom
One of the most interesting ice creams I tried was ice cream with saffron and cardamom, an aromatic and delicious ice cream, which differs from others by the pieces of caimac.
If you try ice cream at least once, it will definitely become your favorite.
Perfect on hot days, but can also be enjoyed in winter.
Cooking as in South America: Sopa Seca (dry soup)
I don't care about rules and stories like "That's how it's done", "That's how beautiful it is", "That's how it should be", "That's how everyone does it", "That's what the specialists say" leave me cold. In other words, if I feel like putting cheese in basmati rice, I don't care that "it's not made", "it doesn't fall", "it's not right" or "it's weird" and I put it. This is also, I think, a kind of rebellion and although I did not intend to make revolutions, I violate all the rules without any consideration. Or, if not all, at least the ones that don't suit me or don't tell me anything.
I've been very busy lately. And that's why I missed him so much. This summer, however, was not a summer for me. In fact, it was, but completely different than before. Because if before we smelled the good and sweet weather on the way to and from the newsroom, then getting caught up in the work, this summer was totally (and strangely) different.
I worked in the garden (and not in the garden), I cooked, I was on vacation. But everything was different. The food tasted different, so did the lemonade. The morning coffee was more flavorful than I knew. And I guess that's how freedom feels.
Because nothing compares to that feeling of being in control of your own life and time, of being the one who makes the rules, but not the one who plays by what others do, without grumbling.
This feeling deserves all the anxieties and fears you might have when you decide to work and be on your own. But also all the struggles you encounter along the way. It's worth it. Especially the pride of knowing that the stairs you climb. Harder or lighter, depending on the day. These are YOUR steps.
That being said, let's see how a dry soup is made. Dry soup, in her name. About the way South Americans like to eat.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 hands of noodle soup
- 2 large tomatoes
- chicken soup (water or soup made from a cube)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 large onion
- a little dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder (found in the envelope, in the supermarket)
- a little grated cheese
1 pot of soup or a non-stick wok
* Finely chop all the vegetables
* In half the amount of oil, over low heat, brown the noodles. Stay with them because they tend to burn very quickly. Stir in them until golden, then take them out of the pot or wok and set them aside.
* Put the rest of the oil in the same bowl and, over medium heat, sauté the onion, garlic and tomatoes
* When the vegetables have softened, add the chicken soup and keeping the heat in the middle let everything boil until it starts to drop (about 7 minutes)
* Before adding the browned noodles, season the soup to taste with salt, pepper, a little cardamom and dried oregano. Taste. If you find it too sour, add a tablespoon of brown sugar, and if you want more "pinch", add a few hot pepper flakes. (make sure they are fast)
* After seasoning the soup, add the noodles and, stirring often, let them boil in the soup until they absorb all the liquid
* When they have absorbed the liquid and you think they have boiled, taste it, add more salt, if you feel you need more, then divide the soup on plates and sprinkle grated cheese on top. (The cheese part is not included in the original recipe, but it gives the soup more flavor. I used goat cheese harder).
Hot rum with butter
Creamy, sweet, but also with a special strength, the hot rum with butter will warm you instantly, despite the weather outside.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup of butter at room temperature
- ¼ cup of honey
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon of cloves
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¾ cup of rum
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cinnamon sticks for decoration.
Method of preparation:
- Beat with butter, brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, cloves, but also nutmeg and salt powder, until you get a homogeneous mixture. Transfer this composition to a shaker, add the rum and hot water and shake well. Divide the hot rum into 4 cups and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Roast the walnuts in a fat-free pan, turning them from side to side for about 2 minutes, until they start to smell, then remove and leave to cool. Finely chop 50 g of walnuts and set aside the rest of the walnuts.
Peel the onions and cut them into cubes. The meat is dried by dabbing and cut into pieces about 3 cm thick.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the meat well in it, turning it from side to side for about 3 minutes. Reduce heat, add half the onions, turmeric, cardamom, cinnamon, chopped walnuts and bay leaf and cook for about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, quench with soup, bring to a boil and simmer, over low heat, with the lid on, for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. If necessary, pour a little more soup at the end.
Meanwhile, wash the cucumbers, dry and cut into cubes. Wash the tomatoes, drain and cut into quarters. Wash the lime with warm water and dry, then finely grate the peel, cut in half and squeeze the juice in half. Mix the cucumber, tomatoes, the rest of the onion, peel and lime juice, season with salt, pepper and sugar. Put it in the cold, with a lid on top.
Rinse the rice with cold water and prepare with saffron, according to the instructions on the package. The pomegranate is cut in half, horizontally and the seeds are removed from the halves, beating them with a spoon. Season the lamb hardened with salt and pepper. Wash the coriander, shake dry and break the leaves.
The lamb is placed with the rice on the plate and sprinkled with pomegranate seeds, the rest of the walnuts and coriander. Serve with salad.
Cold cardamom soup - Recipes
Top 5 cold coffee recipes to make at home
We are completely in love with cold coffee. Especially on hot summer days. What could be better than an ice-cold drink that also provides a daily dose of caffeine? We offer five tips for making your favorite cold coffee recipe at home. It's easier than you think.
THE AMOUNT OF COFFEE IN YOUR COFFEE CUP DEPENDS ON:
01 Cold coffee made at home
How can you make cold coffee at home? There are many options, but we will start with the simplest recipe. All you need is an L & rsquoOR capsule, ice cubes and milk. Make a cup of coffee, for example L & rsquoOR Espresso Forza, Supremo or Ristretto and put it in the fridge. When the coffee has cooled enough, take it out of the fridge. Put the ice cubes in a tall glass and pour the coffee over them. Add milk & icircn depending on preference. You can also add sugar or other sweeteners to get a sweeter cold coffee. Serve and enjoy.
02 Cold vegan coffee with almond milk or coconut milk
Try a different type of milk to enrich the usual aroma of coffee. You can make a vegan cold coffee with almond milk. This is a lactose-free alternative with fewer calories than animal milk. In addition, almond milk gives the coffee a pleasant nutty taste and makes the aroma of the espresso last longer. Prepare an espresso cup from the L & rsquoOR collection Origins: Papua New Guinea, Colombia or India. Let it cool for 15 minutes (or put it in the fridge) and add half a cup of almond milk. Add as many ice cubes as you want. Your cold almond-flavored coffee is ready. A successful combination.
03 Homemade frappuccino: with chocolate, vanilla or caramel
Do you want a sweeter and creamier cold coffee? Pamper yourself with a home-made Frappuccino. You can get a very good Frappuccino with the help of L'OR Espresso coffee capsules, milk, ice cubes, sugar, syrup and cream. The recipe for Frappucino with L'OR Espresso is simple. All you need is a blender, mixer or food processor to mix the ingredients. The basic recipe for all three variants of Frappuccino remains the same, so you can choose the type of coffee and syrup to create the desired Frappuccino flavor.
04 Affogato: coffee with vanilla ice cream
A cold coffee is great, but how about a coffee with vanilla ice cream? An even better idea! This combination is simply divine. It is native to Italy: Affogato. Basically, it is a cup of vanilla ice cream placed in a glass, over which the espresso is poured. Enjoy as a dessert or as a treat in the middle of the day.
05 Li & eacutegeois coffee: the perfect dessert with cold coffee
This coffee dessert recipe made with L'OR Espresso will leave you speechless. Caf & eacute Li & eacutegeois is a delicious combination of espresso, iced with vanilla, cream and caramel. Coffee and ice cream together: they fit perfectly. Add caramel syrup to a glass and pour two shots of espresso over it, then mix. To prepare a perfect Li & eacutegeois Caf & eacutegeois, use a type of intense espresso, such as Forza, Ristretto or Supremo. Put a cup of vanilla ice cream in a glass of ice cream, then add the coffee on top. Lightly beat the cream and pour it over the coffee dessert. Add a thin layer of cocoa powder or chocolate flakes, and your Li & eacutegeois coffee will become a delight after dinner.
Haven't found your favorite cold coffee recipe yet? Take a look at the other L & rsquoOR coffee recipes. We wish you a beautiful summer!
L'OR aluminum capsules, designed to fit your Nespresso & reg *
* Trademark of a third party that does not belong to the JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS group.