I wanted to prepare something good, tasty and fast. I just received fresh sausages but too few, so she put them next to me and I prepared a beautiful red steak. The gasket is optional. For good reason, we only put together a salad !!!
- 500 gr thin pork sausages - fresh
- 300 gr pork neck
- 300 gr pork pulp
- 2 green onions
- 2 green garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried thyme
- ground black pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork steak with sausages:
- Cut the meat into slices and place in the pan.
- Place the thin sausages on top.
- Cut the onion and green garlic into slices and place them on top of the meat in the pan.
- Add thyme, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Pour enough water to cover all the ingredients.
- I didn't add any more oil, as the fat released during baking was enough.
- Place the tray in the oven covered with aluminum foil for an hour.
- In the last part of baking, remove the aluminum foil and let the steak brown nicely.
- Pork steak is served with your favorite garnish and salad.
Good appetite !!!!
In the last part of baking, remove the aluminum foil and let the steak brown nicely.