- 4 liters of water
- 4-5 potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 suitable carrots
- a small parsnip root
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Vegetable cream soup:
Bring water to a boil with salt and oil. We clean the vegetables and cut them into cubes that we add to the boiled water. When they are cooked, we pass them as finely as possible. If the composition is very thick, add more water. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil until boiling.
Serve with croutons.
Good appetite !
Vegetable cream soup
An appetizing way to include more vegetables in the diet is vegetable cream soup. It cooks quickly and the taste is delicious. You can use any vegetables you like, such as pumpkin, tomatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, peppers, potatoes, parsnips or leeks.
The vegetables are cooked and boiled in vegetable or beef soup and seasoned to taste, with your favorite spices. For a creamier consistency, you can also add a little sour cream or Greek yogurt to the soup.
-1/4 of celery
-1/2 bell peppers
-50 gr butter
Wash the vegetables, clean them, cut them into rounds and boil them in hot water. After they have boiled, put them in the blender and add the butter, make a paste.
Cut the bread into cubes and put them in the oven in a tray where parchment paper (baking) has been placed until they harden, croutons are made.
Vegetable cream soup can be given from 6 months but without butter or very little butter.
Vegetable Cream Soup Recipe with Croutons & # 8211
- We wash the vegetables, clean them and cut them into pieces.
- In a large saucepan, heat half the amount of oil and heat the vegetables together with a teaspoon of cumin powder over high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Reduce heat, add hot water (or chicken soup) to cover the vegetables by 2-3 centimeters and boil the soup for about 30 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- We prepare the croutons. Remove the crust from the slices of bread. Cut a clove of garlic in half and rub the slices of bread with it. If we do not have or do not want to use fresh garlic, we can use garlic powder. Cut the bread slices into small pieces and sprinkle with olive oil. Put the pieces of bread in a tray lined with baking paper and put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes, until golden brown. We can prepare the croutons in a larger pan that we put on medium heat, taking care to fry the croutons on both sides.
- Strain the vegetables and keep the water in which they boiled. Pass the vegetables in a blender or with the vertical blender and add little by little the water in which they boiled the vegetables, until we obtain a soup of the desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper, add sour cream, put the pan back on low heat to boil for 1-2 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Mix in a small bowl the lemon juice and the rest of the oil, beat them a little with a fork and pour the mixture into the pan with the soup.
- Serve vegetable cream soup in bowls with croutons and parsley.
The vegetables for the soup will be cleaned (with the help of a vegetable device where appropriate: carrots, parsnips, celery, potatoes and peeled and seeded: onions, bell peppers), washed and cut into large pieces.
They will be boiled all at once (because they will be passed anyway and the order does not matter) in a pot (2.5 l capacity) with 1 l of cold water (to be covered with water) about 25-30 minutes, while the vegetables will soften.
When the vegetables are cooked, they will be strained by the juice in which they were boiled in a strainer. The juice is not thrown away.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Put the strained vegetables in the kitchen blender together with 1 cup of vegetable juice, mixing until they become a homogeneous paste.
The vegetable paste will be transferred back to the pot, adding the juice from the cooked vegetables (as long as you want the soup to be fluid), seasoning with sweet (or hot) paprika, lemon juice (optional), salt and pepper to taste.
Let the vegetable cream soup simmer for another two minutes (about 5-6 minutes), then set the pot aside.
The butter cube will be put in the vegetable cream soup when the fire is extinguished (so the soup will be much creamier and tastier)
If the vegetable cream soup will be for a day of fasting, then the butter will be given up.
Vegetable cream soup will be served hot or cold, in individual bowls, decorated with chopped green parsley and 1 tablespoon of sour cream as a decoration.
Tricks and ideas
Vegetable cream soup can be served with croutons of toast in butter.
Vegetable Cream Soup & # 8211 Vegetable Cream
Hello, friends! Today I come up with one of the simplest recipes out there. All you need are vegetables and a mixer, I use a stick type. It cooks quickly and is very good. Therefore:
vegetables of your choice. I used, for example: leek, cut into rounds a gully, large pieces a green bell pepper, large pieces a zucchini (zucchini with green peel), cubes
you can use other vegetables: carrots, celery, broccoli, cabbage, any combination you like
three crushed garlic cloves or garlic powder
All vegetables, washed well, cleaned and cut into large pieces are boiled in 2 L of hot water. After boiling well, season with salt, spices, garlic. Turn off the heat, pass it with the stick blender (I pass them directly into the pot). Sprinkle with pepper and olive oil. You can serve with chopped greens (example: chopped green parsley). The soup will have the color depending on the vegetables used. The one in my pictures is green. You can serve it with Greek yogurt, feta cheese or whatever you like.
Hello, friends! Today I bring to you one of the easiest recipes there is. You only need vegetables and a blender, I use a stick type. It takes little time to prepare and it & # 8217s very good. So:
- 6-7 medium potatoes
- an onion
- your choice of vegetables. I used: leek, cut round a turnip, big chunks a green bell pepper one zucchini, largely diced both
- you can use other vegetabbles: carrots, celery, broccoli, cabbage, any combination you like
- three crushed garlic cloves or garlic powder
- salt, pepper, extra spices of your choice
- a bit of olive oil.
All the vegetables, washed well, peeled and cut into big pieces are set to boil in 2 L hot water. After they are done, season with salt, extra spices and garlic. Remove from heat, blend all with the stick blender (I do that directly in the pot). Sprinkle some pepper and olive oil. You can serve with fresh cut parsley, for example. The soup will take its color from the veggies used (mine, for example, is green). You can also serve it with greek style yogurt, feta or any other cheese you fancy.