We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For Countertops I melted the dark chocolate with the butter. I mixed the egg whites with a pinch of salt and 80 g of sugar, I added melted chocolate with butter, then flour mixed with baking powder. I put the composition in a round shape and put the tray in the preheated oven.
For cream I mixed sour cream for whipped cream, I added mascarpone, sour cream and yogurt. I divided this composition into three parts. Two equal parts, larger and the third smaller part. I mixed the smallest part of the cream with 200 g of melted and cooled milk chocolate and a sachet of gelatin.
In the two equal parts of cream I added powdered sugar to taste (about 100 g each) and 100 ml of mint syrup. In one I added dark chocolate flakes and in the other dark chocolate flakes and an envelope and a half of gelatin.
I placed the top in a round cake shape with removable walls. Inside the mold I placed baking paper higher than the walls of the tray. The first layer of cream was the one with dark chocolate flakes, then the one with milk chocolate and the last layer of cream with white chocolate flakes. After placing each layer of cream, I put the tray in the freezer for 10 minutes, then I placed the next layer.
For the mint jelly I mixed the mint syrup with an envelope of gelatin.
For the decoration I used whipped cream mixed with mascarpone and a little powdered sugar and pieces of dark chocolate.
Pumpkin cheesecake bars
2. Mix flour, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl until the dough is well mixed. Put the dough in a tray.
3. Bake in the oven until the crust is slightly golden, for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool. Reduce the oven temperature to 175 degrees C. Mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg and vanilla together in a bowl with a mixer, until the composition is smooth.
4. Cut the pumpkin into cubes and pass until a puree is formed. Mix with condensed milk, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 eggs, cinnamon, salt and ginger.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled crust. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the cream cheese mixture. Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
Mint mousse cake
If you like to experiment with bold kitchen, this mint mousse cake will be a pleasant challenge for you, without being particularly difficult, especially if you work carefully. What could create some problems is the placement of the countertop in the shape of a ring in which you will pour the mint cream, but if you do not feel safe to follow the instructions exactly, you can make some changes to make the work easier.
Ingredients for the cocoa top *:
- 100 g of almond flour
- 90 g powdered sugar, sifted
- 60 g white flour
- 60 g quality cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 4 egg whites
- 30 g very fine powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter.
* If you prefer the simple cake, without a countertop, you can only make the mousse!
Ingredients for mint mousse:
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 3 yolks
- 100 g sugar
- 125 ml hot milk
- 240 g quality white chocolate, finely chopped OR white chocolate flakes
- 1 teaspoon and a half mint extract
- little green food coloring (optional)
- 325 ml liquid cream.
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius and line a 30x43 cm dough sheet tray with baking paper.
A cake with mint mousse is a dessert that & icirci will make ready even the most demanding friends, so you have to add this recipe & icircn your notebook with favorite desserts.