Peel and finely chop the onions. The large one is used for tomato sauce and the small one will be used for meatballs.
The sauce is made by cooking finely chopped onions, grated carrots and finely chopped peppers in a little oil. Then add the tomatoes in finely chopped broth and with a lot of juice. Add salt and pepper and bay leaf.
In a non-metallic bowl, mix the chicken breast with a little greenery and bread slices. Add the finely chopped onion but not mixed because it becomes too watery. Add salt and pepper and beaten egg. Make small dumplings that will boil in a little vegetable stew and then keep a little more in the tomato sauce.
Hairdressers with greenery
Meatballs with greens, beef, pork and onion dishes with brown sauce and white wine
Meatballs with raisins and wine
Beef and pork meatballs recipe, with onion, lemon juice, raisins and white wine
Potato meatballs with tomato sauce
Meatballs of potatoes, flour and greens, served with tomato sauce and grated cheese on top
Recipe for Greek meatballs made of champignon mushrooms, eggs, onion, flour and ouzo (optional), seasoned with oregano and cumin
PEARLS IN WHITE SAUCE
This dish can be cooked with meatballs of various types of chicken, pork or beef. The variant I propose to you today is the one with meatballs of mixed minced pork and beef. So we will need:
INGREDIENTS (for 2 people):
mixed minced pork and beef & # 8211 300 gr
eggs & # 8211 1-2 pcs.
sour cream & # 8211 200 gr
flour -1-2 tablespoons
oil & # 8211 2-3 tablespoons
Put the meat in a bowl, break two small or one large egg, salt, pepper and mix very well. With wet hands we form hairs that are not too big and we arrange them on a carpenter or on a plate. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meatballs. We turn them very quickly, without keeping them on the fire for a long time, otherwise the cream sauce in which they will boil will no longer be white.
In a bowl, mix the cream with the flour (if we can't do this while frying the meatballs, we can do it as soon as we put out the fire under the pan). Pour the mixture obtained over the meatballs in the pan, make a medium-low heat and mix continuously to avoid the formation of lumps. We also add cold water, because the sauce will become denser and denser. I won't tell you anything about the amount of water, it depends on how you like the sauce to be. From the moment it boils, salt, pepper and reduce the heat even more. Put a lid on and let it boil, stirring periodically (about 20 minutes).
Chicken breast in red wine sauce
A chicken dish that the koans (NB - the inhabitants of the island of Kos) make at home. I haven't seen her on the menus of the restaurants I carol in. It's not good-looking, but how good can a stew look? It is made slowly, like the beginning of a sirtaki.
What do you need?
- 300 g boneless chicken breast
- a carrot cleaned and cut into pieces
- a peeled and chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic cleaned and finely chopped
- ½ peeled red box, cut accordingly
- 100 g pitted olives (preferably Kalamata), cut into quarters
- 150 mL chicken soup (or 1 cube of chicken concentrate boiled in 200 mL water)
- 150 mL dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon white flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- a handful of chopped green parsley
- salt and pepper to taste.
How do you proceed?
- Cut the chicken breast into 2.5 × 2.5 × 2.5 cm cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the chicken in it for about 4-5 minutes, over medium heat.
- Add the carrot and onion (if you have you can also put 2-3 slices of celery cut short) and sauté for about 2-3 minutes
- Pour the flour in the rain, mix until smooth
- Add one at a time, stirring after each ingredient: garlic, chicken soup, wine, tomatoes, olives
- Turn the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer, stirring sporadically, for about three quarters of an hour (45 'on the Timer)
- Finally add the green parsley.
It can be served as such, with bread (but our local polenta would also work), with rice garnish, with mashed potatoes, or with tagliatelle and parmesan.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Chicken meatballs with vegetable sauce and cream
Chicken meatballs with vegetable sauce and cream. Chicken meatballs recipe for soup or food. Fluffy and tender meatballs of minced chicken with fine vegetable sauce with cream. How are hairpins made?
I use minced meat quite often in my family's daily menu, but I prefer to prepare it at home, to grind it myself. When I say minced chicken, I mean boned and minced chicken legs, not the breast (which is a bit thin and dry).
From this minced chicken meat you can make meatballs for soup or other dishes, such as this one: chicken meatballs with vegetable sauce and cream. A delicious dish, very easy to prepare. If you are not a fan of chicken, you can replace it with pork or mixed with beef. Here's how to make soup of pork meatballs.
The composition of meatballs is similar to that of stuffed peppers (with onions, rice) but in summer we can enrich it with other vegetables: kapia peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, etc. Basically I used some of the leftover stuffing from the peppers stuffed with chicken & # 8211 see here.
I made the vegetable sauce without frying, by boiling and subtracting several raw mashed vegetables. You will see below.
I'll give you the quantities for 3 servings of chicken meatballs with vegetable sauce and cream. In the sauce you can improvise as you wish, putting or taking out of them depending on the taste and what you have at hand.
- For hairpins:
- 300 g chicken meat (thighs)
- 1 medium old onion or 2-3 green onion rings
- 60 g round grain rice
- 1 small carrot
- & frac12 ardei kapia
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt, pepper, dried thyme
- chopped greens (dill, parsley)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small white pepper
- 1 capsicum
- & frac12 eggplant (optional)
- & frac12 zucchini
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 tablespoons quality tomato concentrate
- salt, pepper, dried thyme
- 100 g sweet cream for whipped cream (with 30% fat)
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 50 ml of cold milk
Chicken meatballs with barbeque sauce - an appetizing delicacy!
If you want to diversify the menu, we recommend you try these very tasty baked meatballs!
-500 gr minced chicken (or turkey)
-1 teaspoon ground black pepper
-1 tablespoon fresh ginger
-1 teaspoon chopped garlic
-½ teaspoon of clove powder
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put the chopped garlic, clove powder, pineapple juice and freshly grated ginger in a saucepan.
2. Add the ketchup, soy sauce and brown sugar. Put the pan on low heat and let the sauce simmer for 10 minutes, until it becomes a little thicker. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3.Set the oven to 200 ° C. Put the minced meat in a bowl, then add the minced garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs.
5. Mix well with your hands, to homogenize all the ingredients, until you get a smooth composition.
6. Form hairs like a walnut.
7. Place them on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 13 minutes.
8. Then grease the meatballs with barbeque sauce and bake for another 2 minutes. Grease them once more with the sauce.
Chicken with vegetables in red sauce
There are many who believe that sauce is the key to tasty dishes! Read, prepare and then discover the secret of this recipe for chicken with vegetables in red sauce!
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
150 g red beans
& frac12 chicken breast
1 bay leaf
Method of preparation
Wash the chicken breast and boil it.
Separately, boil the diced or sliced vegetables.
If the red beans are not already prepared, boil them in a separate bowl.
When they are ready, add them all, the vegetables and the boiled meat, cut into pieces, and put them in a bowl.
Meanwhile, prepare a red sauce of 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2-3 scalded and pre-cleaned tomatoes, 100 ml of tomato juice, 1 bay leaf, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil over low heat, then add this sauce over the meat and vegetable mixture in the bowl.
Chicken breast in tomato sauce with polenta
Chicken breast in tomato sauce with polenta. The tender chicken dishes with tomato sauce with garlic, aromatic and tasty. A cheap and fast food, at anyone's fingertips. Of course, the breast can also be replaced with boneless chicken legs or turkey meat. In addition, it is a dietary food (if it reduces fat).
I admit that I'm not a big fan of chicken breast, but when I cook it, I make sure to make it so that it stays tender and juicy, not gray and dry, dry. So now with this chicken breast in tomato sauce with polenta. This recipe is somewhat similar to chicken ostropel or chicken stew. There's something between them. Do not put onions in the ostropel & # 8211 recipe here.
I cooked the tomato sauce without rantas and I seasoned it with some fresh aromatic herbs (basil, oregano, parsley), so I got an extremely delicious food with a Mediterranean touch. Everything cooks in the pan and very quickly. From the ingredients below we obtained 3 servings of chicken breast with tomato sauce.
1. Chop the chicken breast with greens, raw eggs, bread soaked in milk, 1 onion, salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl with a thick bottom, heat the oil, add 1 small onion, finely chopped and cook until it becomes glassy.
3. Pour the tomato juice and water, salt, pepper and sugar over the onion.
4. During this time, small pieces of minced meat are formed and placed in the juice that begins to boil.
5. Add the bay leaves, cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes
6. At the end you can add finely ground garlic (for those who like it).
It can be served with yogurt or sour cream.
- 1 buc gogosar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml tomato sauce
How do we prepare the red sauce?
Cut the donut into slices, fry in a little oil for a few minutes, then add the finely chopped garlic.
Leave for a few seconds and then add the broth and a little salt. Leave for another 4-5 minutes and the sauce is ready. Add a little basil at the end.
As a small tip: I recommend if you have the snails to put them in the pan in this sauce and let them penetrate for a few minutes, over low heat. Take them out and serve them on plates, covered with sauce.
That's all, let's have appetite! :)
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.